Indian tour of South Africa, December-January 2010/11

What will the result of the Test series be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

relentless_rock

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Commentators are also starting to struggle in making this one-sided contest sound exciting. And this is effectively only the 4th session of the test match.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
baby-yawn.jpg

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Our pacers are really pathetic,none of them trying to hit 140k's whey they meant to and that teenager Unadkat is such a joke.I can't believe Dhoni picked him ahead of Yadav, atleast he got some pace.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Well I can't see even the slightest of movement on this pitch, all bowls bowled nearly straight. It was way better yesterday and enough for an Indian collapse.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
This is baaaad. Sooo one sided. No real hope of India batting it out either, too much time left in the game. Harby's bowling looks good, but the others are terrible. Dire bowling.

relentless_rock

Club Cricketer
I think the Indian team has unfortunately resigned to the fact that now only 2nd innings batting effort could save them this match. Doesn't even look like they are still trying to regain the lost advantage with their bowling.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Kepler Wessels "Write India off at your own peril "
Everyone else thinking "huh"

Adarsh added 7 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Raina has been brought in to speed up the declaration. They're fed up of bowling here.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Tendulkar brought in.
I think they are fed up of bowling, nothing seems to be going right.
Atleast Tendulkar getting some turn.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just woke up and surprised to see India in such a bad position. The Indian pacers have disappointed. Expected superb stuff from Ishant, but he couldn't do much magic.

The worry is that the pacers suck. Even in an ideal condition for them, they just fail to pick up wickets. Quite shocking to see Harbhajan getting 2 wickets, considering the fact that he wasn't in the best of forms recently.

Users who are viewing this thread