Indian Tour of Sri Lanka & Triangular Series, July-August 2010

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just noticed our lead is 81 runs. Hope we can pick 3-4 wickets and maybe scare SL before they get to the total.

Another Murali over survived! Who will bowl the next over? Sanga himself?:D

From Cricinfo - "Getting a little dark here...". RAIN GODS, HEARING MY PRAYERS?? COME ON, DO IT NOW IMMEDIATELY PLEASE!

Last edited:

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Murali off and Hearth on. Good move by Sangakkara. I would want Murali to get his 800th Test wicket but not at the expense of drawing a Test Sri Lanka should have won.

EDIT: Oops, never mind, he was just changing ends.

For goodness sake! I just said yesterday:

Anyone except Ingram.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Great stuff from our tail enders, really frustrating Sri Lanka out there. Well played boys, Mithun, Ishant and Ojha (with support from/to Laxman).

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

lol, calm down they can easily make 130 or so in 40 overs

With rain being a possibility at anytime, he was not wrong.

Ishant on 31!!! Very good innings. Hope Ishant is back. Good bowling after a bad Day 1, and now this!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
OoPsssss.... Anyways, good fight from India. 95 to get for Sri Lanka, hoping for some quick wickets. Good for Murali to end up with that figure of 800 (his last test wicket is his 800th, lucky boy!).

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great job by Murali. He really deserved to go out with 800 wickets and wicket of last ball of his career. What a legend :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:clap

kripss

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another great cricketer achieving milestone. But this one, wont be touchable by anyone...this record wont be breakable. If this "800 wicket" record has to break then Muralitharan has to reborn.

Just amazing.... 200 more werent not far..

:hpraise:clap

Users who are viewing this thread