Indian Tour of Sri Lanka & Triangular Series, July-August 2010

sri lanka have changed every single bowler in their team?

0bviously murali and malinga would be there if they were available but I would have though weledegera and herath would have remained for some consistency to the team.

I didn't even notice the changes that Sri Lanka made. I agree with you that they should have kept Welegedara and Herath. It'll be interesting to see how India deal with Mendis, whether they attack or treat him with caution.

India not going well. Ishant expensive yet again. Let's hope for India's sake that their batmen can get some decent runs in this match.

These pitches are suck a joke, when is Asia going to learn that there's more to making a pitch than just slabbing down a piece of concrete. :sarcasm

Both batsman have got their hundreds now, can't understand these field settings by dhoni.

I just don't have words to say how much Indian bowling sucks.

Sri Lanka will get one of the highest scores in Test cricket in this innings.:facepalm

Paranavitana was thinking that the Indian bowlers couldn't get him out, so he makes himself out. :laugh

It was a pretty cheap wicket for Ishant Sharma.

Sri Lanka should get around 330-350 runs at the end of the day.

and enter jayawaredena, with his average about 80 at this ground, how many sessions before we get another wicket now?

this is a poor pitch but the bowling has been of an exceptionally low standard.

Our two frontline bowlers going at 4 and 5 an over. Yeah, that pretty much sums us up.

We have lost another match :banana2

Why is Yuvi not playing? Injured again?

We have lost another match :banana2

Why is Yuvi not playing? Injured again?
It's only the first day of the test besides the indian batsmen are due in for runs plus ofcourse sri lanka's bowling (on paper) doesn't look too threatening, so there is a long way to go in this match.

Last edited:
But where is YUVI? Injured or removed?

Raina lad has to do a hell lot of good. And if he performs it's Bye Bye for Sharma's chances in future :)

These pitches are suck a joke, when is Asia going to learn that there's more to making a pitch than just slabbing down a piece of concrete.
whats the wrong with pitch it just bad bowling. matches played in SSC are producing more results. so whatz wrong with pitches:doh
even that match Mahela got 374 againt SA we won

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread