India's New Team

What do you think of India's new team?

• Total voters
D

Dhawal_Verma

:cheer: Hi, Please vote from the above options and also please don't forget to reply why you chose whatever you have !
Also, tell the THANKS

:thumbs: :D :clap: :D

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Best player :Sachin.
Best New Comer:Irfan Pathan
Worst Player :Ajit Agarkar
New Comer who does not deserves the place in Indian team:???

The current team is good.Harbajan is back.But it can be either Him or Kumble in the 11.I would prefer Kumble for the Asia cup.
Zaheer is also back.It's going to be a tough competation between Zaheer and Nehra for the 3rd pacer slot.
Pathan and Balaji have their positions fixed.

D

Dhawal_Verma

Even I think that Zaheer and Nehra will have a fight !
I'll prefer Zaheer !
Well I think Pathiv does not deserves a place in the Team
What do you say ?
:cheezy:

N

Nirav85

Best player : Dravid
Best New Comer:Irfan Pathan
Worst Player :Ganguly

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Best player: Dravid
Worst player: Agarkar or Nehra
Best newcomer: Balaji and Irfan
Newcomer that does not deserve a place in the team: Have no idea, probably Bandhari or Rohan Gavaskar

N

nikhilverma

Best player: Dravid
Best newcomer : Pathan
Worst player : Hemang Badani
Newcomer that does not deserve a place in the team: Dont know?

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Originally posted by nikhilverma@Jun 23 2004, 12:41 PM

Worst player : Hemang Badani
:mellow: :huh: :o :( :sorry:
You are making me Sad.He is a player with good potential,but has not been given enough chances to perform.
He is also India-A's captain. :thumbs:

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
badani has performed in one days, he's not a bad player. I do not like him because he seems like he doesnt care when batting, he is so calm. It is amazing

D

Dhawal_Verma

It's true that Badani is not that bad a player but still I will prefer to give a chance to any other player like Powar for his bowling abilities as well He bowled well against Pakistan!
What do you say Bharat ! :cheezy: :saywhat:

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Yes,Powar has good bowling abilities.
But Badani is a far better fielder than him.
So they have equal chances.

R

ricky123

B) best PLayer : sachin
best newcomer :pathan
worst player: badani
a player who doesnt deserve to be in the team ? agakar or rohan

anyway i am counting the days :P cant wait to kick a.s.s :tease:

E

electioneering

Worst player : Parthiv Patel

A stat just a few months ago revealed that parthiv patel missed more (stumpings n catches) then what he managed to take in his account.(i m talking about 2003)
Commentators say he is young n learning.Now that is a stupid reason.Ur in fu%$%$# national team,how can u get away with such excuses. :angry: :angry:

R

ricky123

Originally posted by Pat@Jun 25 2004, 05:38 PM
Worst player : Parthiv Patel

A stat just a few months ago revealed that parthiv patel missed more (stumpings n catches) then what he? managed to take in his account.(i m talking about 2003)
Commentators say he is young n learning.Now that is a stupid reason.Ur in fu%$%$# national team,how can u get away with such excuses. :angry:? :angry:
dont get angry ,parthiv has a lot of guts , do u remember the time when

ganguly was in a fix ,dint know who to send to open the in test against pak

yuvraj had just come in the team ,so parthiv went upto ganguly and told him he would like to open ,

plus he can really bat in test , maybe not in the odis

i think somebody else should be given a chance in the odi ,dravid should not be playing odi , atleast not as a keeper ,

D

Dhawal_Verma

Originally posted by ricky123@Jun 25 2004, 05:59 PM
i think somebody else should be given a chance in the odi ,dravid should not be playing odi , atleast not as a keeper ,
:gasp: Its time for people to realize the fact that Dravid now has a good Avg. which he maintains with his Strike Rate as well as anybody on Earth could do! He is emerging as a good Wicket Keeper Batsman !

E

electioneering

Agreed.Dravid has improved leaps n bounds when it comes to ODI's.Parthiv might be good at batting,but his keeping is really bad.The same was the problem with deep das gupta,but nobody said "He should be given more chances".Even the slightest of fumbles by him,and every person in the cpuntry would get onto his back and shout "He dosnt know how to keep wickets?".Its not about talent,but the biased attitude that gets on my nerves.Escpecially from experts like siddhu,gavaskar,ravi n all

Users who are viewing this thread