Information on Cricket 2005

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes Cricket 2005 will be released on Xbox in the UK. It will be the first EA Cricket game to be released on the Xbox.

n_9

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
are you sure, because i read that it will only be released on xbox in new zealand and australia

n_9

School Cricketer
i cant remember, it was in a forum when i searched for 'cricket 2005 on xbox' in google. it may be false news, so can you confirm that it will be out in the uk on xbox

Ste

Executive member
I would assume so. If its released on Xbox in Australia its pretty certain it will be released on Xbox everywhere. EA UK only say this about the game though

"Unfortunately the UK has not yet announced this title so we are unable to supply you with any information just yet."

steppie

Club Cricketer
where to pre order???????

hi guys,,

can any1 tell me where can i preorder cricket 2005 ?i live in northamerica..so which website can i order it so tht i can get just after the release date???can any1 help meeeeeeeeeeeee plsssssssssssssss

steppie

Club Cricketer
Ste said:
http://www.gpstore.co.nz/Games/1470841.html

has it but including shipping costs to post to the US it would be US$75. I would wait until more websites are selling it before pre-ordering.

Ste

yeh thts the thing..it would be great if i get some agent who will be selling and ship the game whithin northamerica u know..so the shipping will be very cheap...

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
fanirama said:
This is a completely incorrect assumption on your part.
Just because you get some information doesn't mean the end result will be good.
Have you heard of something called sarcasm, mate? Since you cannot hear me speak, I let the italics do the work.

gold639

International Coach
I think he's presuming that because they are using the Fifa 2005 graphics engine.

Users who are viewing this thread