Interactive League 2021

BrexiteerBenny

School Cricketer
InteractiveLeagueBanner.png

Welcome to the Cricket 19: Interactive League 2021. Boris has shoved England back into lockdown (again) so I figured this would be an interesting way to help pass the time, as well as try out the new and improved forum. For full details on what the Interactive League is, please read this Google Doc.

Essentially, I will be running a 10 season managerial, progression-style game. I know @wasteyouryouth's first Lockdown Cup was a big success, so I'm here to offer a slightly different take on Cricket 19 simulation tournaments. For participants, most of your 'work' will be done through Google Sheets (there are two main Sheets) - all of this will become clearer once I've contacted you with said documents. Example screenshot below.

Screenshot.png

If you would like to take part, please fill out this form below:

Email: You will need this to access the Google Sheets (PM me if you do not wish to share this publicly).
Preferred domestic team: This only impacts your team's kits as well as home stadium. Note that I will only be using default stadiums for balance purposes.
Time zone:
Confirmation that you've at least given the Google Doc a cursory viewing:
There's a lot of information, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. I don't expect people to read it all in one sitting.

Last edited:

ddrap14

Club Captain
As a Football Manager addict I'd love to sign up!

Email: I'll PM you
Preferred domestic team: "Brisbane?" "HEAT!" as our ground announcer seems to think we're called
Time zone: AEST, +10 (i think)
Confirmation that you've at least given the Google Doc a cursory viewing: Yep

BrexiteerBenny

School Cricketer
As a Football Manager addict I'd love to sign up!

Email: I'll PM you
Preferred domestic team: "Brisbane?" "HEAT!" as our ground announcer seems to think we're called
Time zone: AEST, +10 (i think)
Confirmation that you've at least given the Google Doc a cursory viewing: Yep
You should have a PM with the Google Sheets you'll need. If you have any other questions, let me know.

I've received interested from a few other parties so far. If you do not feel you'll have the time to compete on your own, you are more than welcome to pair up with another forumer (you'd have equal ownership). I've prepared enough starter squads for 16 teams, but I can adjust the number of teams depending on how many people sign-up.

Users who are viewing this thread