International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

clayton1001

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry if this has been asked but do we still need to unlock stadiums in this game? and, what are the 3 new stadiums? I know Dhaka is in but the other 2

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry if this has been asked but do we still need to unlock stadiums in this game? and, what are the 3 new stadiums? I know Dhaka is in but the other 2

I remember something about unlocks in the video and i'd imagine you'd have to unlock some of them.

My guess for the new stadiums would be ''The Grange'' Scotland (Well atleast thats what i think it's called) and Port Elizabeth SA.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Everything that was unlockable in Ashes 09 is unlocked by default, everything new is locked (for stadiums and kit bag).

Dhaka, Granada and Port Elizabeth are the new ones.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
So mattw, if thats the 3 new ones and you go
to codemasters again. Can you ask if they will have
all 6 stadiums for the aus ashes in oct.
My guess is they will and new player but the
rest is hard to say.

Params7

International Cricketer
e9b3nt.jpg

2mopc1u.jpg

Maybe in the game he can bowl a proper line and length?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Cool, your ps3 boxes are so big guys.
Just kidding, how tall is he or is she short.
So your getting the game now to, want is the date there.
Also she is a cutie.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Since the games is based around the natwest series. How come we dont have the stadiums like old trafford and the rose bowl in the game?
They are being used in the series but wernt in ashes 09.

thumbsup767

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi all,

I'm new here and have been an avid spectator of this excellent cricket gaming forum for some time and I decided to try and support you guys! I don't have much to say other than I am looking forward to IC2010 - I enjoyed Ashes 09 on PS3 for awhile although the fun burnt off some time ago. I think for me the little details annoyed me in Ashes 2 of which were: 1) only being able to change the first name of cricketers by only 6 letters (eg. Brendon had to become Brendo) and 2) the bowling pace of bowlers! Seriously like all medium pacers can only bowl 100kph, spinners can't really flight it up and Akhtar still bowls around 155+ which he is past his prime ha ha. Anyway great resources look forward to upcoming events, Thanks

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Hi there and welcome to the forum!

My mate has now given me his PS3 (as I first mentioned a while back), but my nephew wants to switch back to PS3 from Xbox 360 so the Xbox 360 is moving into my room and nephew will have the PS3. Makes sense: he's more of an online gamer than me and online is free with the PS3. There's no point paying ?40 a year when he can game online for free with PS3. :)

There's a slogan there somewhere:

Game 4 free with PS3!

Edit: BT had been jacking around with my net connection for too long, so I've ditched them and gone with Sky - that's why I've been away for so long. First impressions of Sky Broadband are very good - much faster than BT. Judgement of reliability will come with time.

Edit: Any news of a demo for the game?

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

My mate has now given me his PS3 (as I first mentioned a while back), but my nephew wants to switch back to PS3 from Xbox 360 so the Xbox 360 is moving into my room and nephew will have the PS3. Makes sense: he's more of an online gamer than me and online is free with the PS3. There's no point paying ?40 a year when he can game online for free with PS3. :)

There's a slogan there somewhere:

Game 4 free with PS3!

Edit: BT had been jacking around with my net connection for too long, so I've ditched them and gone with Sky - that's why I've been away for so long. First impressions of Sky Broadband are very good - much faster than BT. Judgement of reliability will come with time.

Edit: Any news of a demo for the game?

I thought I read from Matt that there was definitely no demo coming! I am still working on the idea of getting a PS3 for this. They are quite cheap second hand although you never know what you are going to get. Is there anyone able to advise me on what sort of PS3 to get??? Bit off-topic but then again.....

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
If you're getting a new one, I can't see past the Slim: it's got a much bigger HDD (120gb) and it's lost a lot of weight compared to the original! :D I'm no expert, but that's my view. :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I've got the slim, 250gb hard-drive, and its fantastic, can fit a monumental amount of stuff on it! Settled on getting the game for PS3 now, its obvious that there's more of a community for it.

D

Dutch

I've got the slim, 250gb hard-drive, and its fantastic, can fit a monumental amount of stuff on it! Settled on getting the game for PS3 now, its obvious that there's more of a community for it.

Cool! Thanks gentleman, thats settled it. After hearing your advice and knowing your reputation....I am getting an Xbox!:p:p:laugh

Users who are viewing this thread