International Cricket Association | ICA Grand Final - 4th match

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would be honoured to manage a team here (preferably Mumbai or Karachi)

Last edited:

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
So if I've counted correctly, that's 12 people so far. I'll leave this open for a while and see what numbers we can get to. If we get past 16, I can add in a development level to the league.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not really sure if I can be bothered going through another draft since I'll be in and out of activeness over the summer holiday period, although if you're short give me a yell, I'd have to be managing a New Zealand team though. :p

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I'm not really sure if I can be bothered going through another draft since I'll be in and out of activeness over the summer holiday period, although if you're short give me a yell, I'd have to be managing a New Zealand team though. :p

Up to you. I don't want it to be a chore to go through a draft since it's meant to be fun.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Up to you. I don't want it to be a chore to go through a draft since it's meant to be fun.

Yeah, I'm sure I'd enjoy it hence why I said hit me up if you're short, although I'm doing summer school again so I'm not sure how busy I'll be with that. Plus I'll definitely be away for Christmas and maybe again just after New Years, so I'm just not sure about the commitment.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yeah, I'm sure I'd enjoy it hence why I said hit me up if you're short, although I'm doing summer school again so I'm not sure how busy I'll be with that. Plus I'll definitely be away for Christmas and maybe again just after New Years, so I'm just not sure about the commitment.

I'll be away as well but this won't nearly as time consuming as the EPL. I'll put you down for now :p

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Count me in! (:

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I'd be interested :) Preferably in my beloved Brummies but'd like to be part of the development level if you integrate it.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
So far we have:

Umair2000
anish.ben
Andrin Issac
VC the slogger
Dipak
pallu
Ahmad Shah
BlitzBerg
singhb
The Author
Ahmad94
AucklandAce
CG123
Sartaj
swacker
El Loco
Prats

That's bang on 17. I'll leave it open until tomorrow but that should be the final list.

Looking forward to working with some new people :)

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah thanks for selecting me .:yes if you'll give me a Dutch team .:D

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I really want to have a go as I feel this will be a massive success and enjoyable. But, lately I've been in too many leagues and now I don't really know if I could stand another draft. Anyways, all the best for this.

Users who are viewing this thread