International Season Download Problem

KiwiSendu

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I recently downloaded the International Season from the Save Games Download Centre.

My Microsoft Word is down so I cannot open the Readme so I need some help!!!

Can someone either tell me how to use the international season or can someone e-mail me the Readme which is saved as a notepad file....or............can someone copy and paste the readme into this thread

Please!! Im getting bored of Cricket 2004 and need the International Season to keep me playing

International Season Version 1.0

The following is the procedure to be followed for the installation of the International Season Version 1.0.

1) Unzip all the files in a separate folder.
2) Select the team with which you want to play the season. The first three letters of each sav file's name denote the country which is the user team in that sav.
3) So change the appropriate sav's name to user01.sav or user02.sav(the number is at your discretion between 1 and 8).
4) Copy this user01.sav and paste it in the My Documents\EA Sports\Cricket2004\user-(your username) folder. Make sure that the number you give to the sav file in step 3 is that of a blank or redundant user file in this user-folder. The system will ask you if you want to over-write the existing file. Press "yes".
5) Start the game and load the sav file from the appropriate user's load menu. You've embarked on the journey. Enjoy it.

If there are any suggestions or problems you can write in my thread in Downloads Forum at planetcricket.org or otherwise email me at [email protected]

Regards

Prashant

Users who are viewing this thread