Internet Explorer 7 Website

well , duff, your love must have started 3 days ago, coz 4 days ago you told me u use firefox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

( I was Joking, I have really not used IE 7 :rtfl)

Cowburn199 said:
:laugh
Mozila forever!
Here's a hint:
moz-com-logo.png

:D

Kshitiz_Indian said:
well , duff, your love must have started 3 days ago, coz 4 days ago you told me u use firefox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

( I was Joking, I have really not used IE 7 :rtfl)
You obviously didn't get the point of this thread. :)

Ritwik said:
It should be good, after all MS has been developing it for years.
It would be kind of scary if Microsoft had been "developing" Firefox for so many years. It would be a pretty stingy slap in the face for Microsoft-haters.

Seems to me like Firefox are trying to buy out domains so that all IE 7 fans will get to Firefox eventually.

sohummisra said:
It would be kind of scary if Microsoft had been "developing" Firefox for so many years. It would be a pretty stingy slap in the face for Microsoft-haters.

A case of inventing the competition where none exists, maybe ? :p

Ritwik said:
A case of inventing the competition where none exists, maybe ? :p
Haha, but that would not be really that good thinking financially speaking. Even if MS were to take the code back in-house, the source code would be flying around.

Oh well. :D It would still have been cool. :p

Firefox on www.ie7.com thats quite interesting and confusing too, anyways havent tried Internet Explorer 7 yet cuz its in beta release and i am using Avant Browser cuz its simple and not take lot of space(resources) of RAM.

What the hell, looks like a Firefox website?

Users who are viewing this thread