IPL Investigators say IPL fixed: Newspaper report

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Funny how these newspapers always get "I-T report", "A bookie", "Unnamed source", "god" to tell them about 'spicy' news. :laugh

Until a a news get backed-up by a clear source, I dont believe there is any reason to trust it.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
No Fake guys! In a regional channel called "N Tv" everyday morning, they used to say that "so and so team will win" and that is happening! We can think that they are guessing, but for past two weeks, they've been that "its not our guess, its all match fixing going on". They've found some pattern on these match fixing!

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Such rumors were going on from the first IPL edition but this time it looks quite more them just rumors.Although I know Modi has only one God that is money but any Indian or international player if he or they are involved in it it will be a real shame for not only their country but for whole cricket.
Although it looks quite obvious that there are some thing due to which we used to have so many shocking results. I didn't follow much this season but still I suspect some players which were looking like they don't know how to play cricket but there international record were opposite to it.
I think it still a raw news, hope there will be no such things in future.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Yeah, do you really think guys like Dravid, Tendulkar, Kumble etc are involved in match fixing? Give me a break.

It's all fake. Everyone is jumping on the 'pound the IPL' wagon because it is what's selling money now. I can't flip on the Indian channel without that kind of stuff flashing all over the place.

The ICC Anti-Corruption committee has been closely following the IPL since it's first season. So yeah, there's no fixing.

P

pcfan123

Fixing news is nonsense, just look at the source (if you can call it that)

Params7

International Cricketer
If it matters this news has already been proven fake by CNN-IBN. There is no real source to this report, came out of nowhere (tabloids).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread