Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With all on going crises between two countries one must expect that sport is only way to restablish the relationship between two countries.Cricket is the only sport which is loved by each and every person in both the countries and it always acted as a bridge between India and Pakistan but with ongoing BCCI policies one can see there intentions pretty clear.
They first promise with PCB that they will help them in WC matter but at last moment they vote against Pakistan and not only that they also ask to give Pakistan fund share to India too.
Though it has been a long story of BCCI disrespect for Pakistan and Pakistan Cricket but now its too much.IPL is what their main weapon to conquer whole international cricket in which they are pretty successful but even through IPl they have tried to make Pakistan fool once again, first Lalit bitch try to make drama about auction deadline an now suddenly all franchise showed no interest in Pakistani players.One thing must be kept in mind that it was IPl franchise who was very interested in having Pakistani player then what is the matter which stop them to having Pakistani players.
Shame on BCCI and IPL management for such disgrace.All Pakistani players which all ready have IPL contracts should not participate in it, Wasim must also leave IPL immediately and PCB and Pakistani players must also give the statement that they well never participate in this double standard league.

I hate IPL,Lalit and BCCI and will hate them forever.

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Not picking one Pakistani player in the auction seems pre-planned and fishy to me. Modi is a sucker.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Great Title :clap:clap
Now even,I hate IPL,Lalit and BCCI and will hate them forever.

Cable Operators of Pakistan have announced to bycott the IPL:hpraise:hpraise
Not picking one Pakistani player in the auction seems pre-planned and fishy to me. Modi is a sucker.
Even I think the Same.
Shame Shame Shame...:mad::cutit:cutit

vomit-smiley-31.gif
images

Last edited:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Great, I was also booking one IPL legal streaming but after this rubbish I have canceled it.

rocky_g

International Cricketer

Even though i am an indian. :hpraise:hpraise I am not happy with mixing politics with sports.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There is nothing to do with Indian or Pakistani's, I think both nations hate politics in sports and specially in cricket.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
New tactics means another rubbish act by bitch.;)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If you say the same to modi, he'll reply "its my league. Who the hell asked you to follow.? And when teams are not interested in buying pakistani players, what shall I do?". Btw, how come franchies waste their money for the players, who never turn up?. Imagine yourself in the same situation. You'll own some karachi kings and imagine its ppl. Will you buy Indian players?

deathrevenge9

International Coach
If you say the same to modi, he'll reply "its my league. Who the hell asked you to follow.? And when teams are not interested in buying pakistani players, what shall I do?". Btw, how come franchies waste their money for the players, who never turn up?. Imagine yourself in the same situation. You'll own some karachi kings and imagine its ppl. Will you buy Indian players?

Well its not about delivering,if you look at the previous T20 records of the Pakistani players and the ones who have got the highest bids in this and previous IPL then you will find that how has delivered and who has not

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
When the players availability is uncertain, no one cares of him. We had great loss when symonds din't play to us. But it was our bad luck. When ipl goes on, he'll be in aussies national team. And after ipl, he'll get banned;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread