Draft: IPL Draft - Completed!

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Going back to the draft, some very solid teams were picked. There are so many talented domestic players in India

It is no coincidence that most of our domestic batting picks are currently active players. The difference in quality from the initial seasons to now where an uncapped player like Suryakumar could have possibly been playing for another country regularly is stark.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
NMA's NTH METAL NOMADS Aislabie-esque IPL team name

:ind: :local: :bat: Sourav Ganguly :c:
:aus: :os: :bat: Matthew Hayden
:ind: :local: :bat: Subramaniam Badrinath
:ind: :local: :bat: Rahul Dravid
:ind: :local: :wkb: Dinesh Karthik
:ind: :local: :ar: Deepak Hooda
:ind: :local: :ar: Vijay Shankar
:saf: :os: :ar: Roelof van der Merwe
:pak: :os: :bwl: Umar Gul
:ind: :local: :bwl: Mohammad Shami
:pak: :os: :bwl: Shoaib Akhtar

Almost an entire year late in this, I know, but I was going through the thread looking for my time only to learn that I hadn't picked my final player. I do not recall why I didn't make my last pick, but I'm doing it now :/ please don't make fun of me

Not sure if having Deepak Hooda so low at 6 is the right call, but I needed an all-rounder and he was the only player I could think of. Pretty satisfied with the squad, tho I do think the middle-order is the weakest part of the team. And perhaps having only two spinners that aren't of the greatest quality. That fast-bowling attack and the top-order tho (top three and bottom three) o.O

Users who are viewing this thread