Ipl logo patch(works with arjind's ipl v3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjind

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please, no
I do not want to be associated with Texmod,
I wll release my own HQ logos once the next version of the BIG editor is out

sohamhzr

School Cricketer
Please, no
I do not want to be associated with Texmod,
I wll release my own HQ logos once the next version of the BIG editor is out
oh come on ipl starts from tomorrow and the guys need to play something till the next edition of big editor is released(which is likely to be after ipl) ....so let it be a temporary thing until then

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Texmod is illegal & not the right thing to use . Not to mention the sharing of .TPF files is not allowed on this forum.

I had the kits of all the teams well before the Big editor was out, but i was prevented from releasing my work because it involved the use of a crack to get Texmod working .

I advise you to either remove the download all together or to share these textures as hi quality Jpeg files rather than in a Texmod archive.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
No TexMod related files can be posted here, also anyone who posts a plain image with the intent of being loaded in to TexMod, especially for things not currently mod-able with the Big Editor have no recourse against plagiarism.

In other words, the only legitimate modification distribution is a DDS or texpack file that is directly imported into the big editor. This should be along with an in-game screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread