Is Cricket 2004 = BLC99

A

ankitnahar007

Hi, my name is Ankit. This is what i really think.

Cricket 2004 = Somewhat like BLC99.
As if EA's creators of the game are teamed up with BLC creators.

Reasons for the above :-

1. Bowler Action - The bowler action is somewhat like BLC after i saw those 4

movies of cricket 2004.

2. Fielder's Faces - The same type of thing that was in BLC99 - The sunglasses they

were wearing with little more forehead was showing just like if they are bald.

3. Wicket Keeper - Wicket Keeper's motion captures are the same like BLC99, very

fluent.

4. Some Batting Shots - You can notice this time that the bat comes fully back of the

batsmen from the front in many types of shots. Which was indeed in BLC99 when playing

On-Drives,etc.

5. Scorecards - This time plain scorecards and no hi-fi scorecards like in Cricket

2002. The BLC also had the plain scorecards if you can remember.

6. 75 Stadiums - Now See BLC had 46 stadiums but all were too reduced to low

detail. But Cricket 2002 had only 22 stadiums which were to the finest of the details. But in

Cricket 2004 they have 75 stadiums, all of which looks less detailed than Cricket 2002

because of the fact of the file sizes. That is why Both BLC99 and Cricket 2004 have same

type of stadium details in them to accomodate the whole size of the game.

7. Rain - The rain feature in the game is almost 80% same as BLC99 in Cricket 2004.

Could notice only 7 things for now if you find any more please do share.

Thanking You Ankit.

A

ankitnahar007

Will be adding more as soon as i find more similarities but if you also have found something similar about these two games Cricket 2004 & BLC99 then please post them.

H

HDBird

The basic game engine from BLC99 was the model for C2002, and so it is for C2004. So there will be many many many similarities.

E

electioneering

But we find more similarities between BLC and Cric 2004 than BLC and Cric 2002

Users who are viewing this thread