Is it a Magic?

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I downloaded Demo version of RPIC 2007 as I have never played any BLIC game on my PC. My PC is having P4 with Intel on board GFX card. I was thinking that game won't run but magically it was running nicely on my PC.

Is it a magic? I never expected that It would run on my PC with such low specifications. I have read many problems here that people are not able to run it on their good GFX cards.

Another problem is, Is BLIC 07/RPIC 07 compatible with Windows Vista home Basic and the game started pretty well but after the loading I pressed Enter, I could only hear the sound and no video. I tried to scale the graphics but nothing worked on my crappy Vista.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Yeah it is Magic. When you downloaded the RPIC a djin was bundled along with it which went into your PC, and magically increased the power of your graphics chipset 10 fold. Which is why you could run RPIC.

And the ten fold power increase helped you to get across the loading, but alas, the djin backfired and got the power back down to 0 so you could only hear sound, and you blamed it on Windows Vista. :( Such a tragic story really.

Users who are viewing this thread