Is This Any Good?

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am back again :D Cant wait to rule the patching world again

*pulls out wand* ...

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
just got this game, and yes it is awesome. The batting is quality, the animations and shot selection is awesome, as are the sounds. Just autoplaying the bowling atm but i lost my first test match by 10 wickets :p. Great fun though, graphics arent bad either which surprised me.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I've pulled out 04 again and wondering what patches should i get, like best AI patches and overlay patches etc..

voldemort

International Coach
Boss AI patch or Tutsis, SKy overlay by ste or Nine overlay by aussie1st

burmas bats, kevs kits...

tip: dont go near my downloads thread..

cnbd_novice

International Coach
I've pulled out 04 again and wondering what patches should i get, like best AI patches and overlay patches etc..

Burma's Finest's 8GB batpack and the updated roster included would be your first choice. A new roster is being worked on by Treva and Stuart but it is to be released. You might also want enhance your gameplay with one of the many gameplay patches available-and many seem to prefer Boss's latest one. For kits, there is a updated kitpack in the downloads centre-but Kev's kits are highly detailed, and not all of his are included in that pack.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks!
I got sams patch as i realised it is to annoying to play without it.
I will get some gameplay patches probably before everything else then some rosters and kits...

cnbd_novice

International Coach
My first going at semi-scratch batmaking, but I am not what you might call a "dedicated batmaker" :p. So give me your feedback, or even want the bat, but at the moment I don't think I will be a long regular at this business.

ccpx0.jpg

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice bats man. I bet all the C04 fans would love them! Become a regular lol

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Thanks to planet cricket this game is just amazing. Now installing some random patches, such as Tutsi's patch which i will use in test matches, and Boss's (i think) bat for odi's. I am now installing some sound files, such as Stevie's crowd sounds. The game is just made so enjoyable thanks to the patch creators at planetcricket. Cricket 2004 is teh winz0rz.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I think Treva has agreed with Naveed that these bats are available for use in my bat pack, for use in the County Update that we are working on. Just to let you know Naveed, we will be using the X-Bow and the Rbk. They are cracking bats !!.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes they are some great bats. Sorry I didn't post them and too kscreenshots Naveed as i have been busy with the pack. I will try get some screenshots tonight :)

rabeta

News Team Member
Very good bats Naveed, I really like them ;). Annoying I haven't got Cricket 04, the downloads for the game are very good.

Users who are viewing this thread