"Israel has no reason to exist"

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6069456.stm

Well he's done this before, as they get closer to Nuclear fuel though countries are getting worried.

Iran insist it's for fuel only and, eventually Iran (which wouldn't run without Oil) will have to seek alternative power sources.

Should we take this with a pinch of salt, or more seriously?

No doubt someone will say Ahmadinejad is a great leader like someone did with Kim the other week.

langerrox

International Coach
i feel that this may head into a religonious discussion, just watch out :p

Stupid comments by an even stupider person

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
Not like the comments made by Ahmadinejad were very smart. I think he fails to realise that the Arabic nations are as much to blame for there not being a present day Palestine. Not that there was a Palestine before WW2 anyway and the fact the Zionist movement also started before WW2. He needs to brush up on his history.

Sureshot

Executive member
Well history says who originally owned the land, but he and many other leaders seem to forget it.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I think that saying the holocaust never happened and that a country should be wiped out is completely insane. And that is all I am going to say on the matter (unless I have to :p)

sachin

International Coach
I hope Ahmadinejad does not think saying ridiculous things,like the above, will make it more likely to happen.H ereally is just loosing all his impact the more often he preches such tripe.So i say a 'Pinch of Salt' Sureshot, a 'Pinch of Salt'.

Users who are viewing this thread