Join hands to save cricket-07 download forum.

will you join hands to save C-07 download forum???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghuchandra

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I Have noticing from many days that everybody is losing interest about cricket-07 download forum since from day of release of DBC-14. :facepalm

see this pic for proof:- :(
attachment.php

out of 20 we will get 1 to 2 posts in case of cricket-07 download forum. :eek:

so i decided to post at-least 1 work for one day. :wave

so please join hands to save our cricket-07 download forum.
do any useful work and please post at-least one work for one day.
:yes

come on guys, share your opinion....
:D

Attachments

• POSTS.JPG
    POSTS.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 685

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I admire you for keeping it going for so long, but Cricket 07 was a hulking great steaming piece of turd. I'd abandoned it by the end of 2006 so I have no idea how you managed to stand it until now.

Perhaps this is a sign that times are changing and DBC 14, which is in every imaginable way better than the awful Cricket 07, is taking over.

Raghuchandra

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Move on from C07. It's high time DBC takes over.

we cant leave a game from over 7 years for the game which is introduced just now, think about it.:facepalm

----------

I admire you for keeping it going for so long, but Cricket 07 was a hulking great steaming piece of turd. I'd abandoned it by the end of 2006 so I have no idea how you managed to stand it until now.

Perhaps this is a sign that times are changing and DBC 14, which is in every imaginable way better than the awful Cricket 07, is taking over.

thanks but we cant leave that game behind.:facepalm

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
we cant leave a game from over 7 years for the game which is introduced just now, think about it.:facepalm

----------

thanks but we cant leave that game behind.:facepalm

You can if it was crap. And Cricket 07 was very, very crap.

lion100lion

International Coach
I had predicted this situation ages ago. You can see my posts in IMPROVEMENTS thread. We cannot do anything about it. DBC14 has taken the place of Cricket 07.
Just accept it. Move on to DBC14 :thumbs

Raghuchandra

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I had predicted this situation ages ago. You can see my posts in IMPROVEMENTS thread. We cannot do anything about it. DBC14 has taken the place of Cricket 07.
Just accept it. Move on to DBC14 :thumbs

no iam on my words, that day i promised isa that we don't let that to be happened, join hands else go with DBC14.

D

Dutch

I suspect you might get lonely in here.......if something is outdated, it is outdated. the only reason people played cricket 07 was that there wasnt an alternative........dinosaurs died years ago, you dont see anybody wanting to bring them back as pets.......

lion100lion

International Coach
no iam on my words, that day i promised isa that we don't let that to be happened, join hands else go with DBC14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread