Requests Accepted Jŗĩċķąŗďş Graphics Forum

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Ugh. Typical. At least leave a positive note or tell him how he can improve at the end or the beginning. It's not very encouraging.

It seems like you tried to hard with the background. It is innovative but there are just too many things going on. What I would suggest is just using simple textures from www.deviantart.com (search for 'textures'). For the render effects, just look at some of the tutorials here on Planet Cricket and see what people have done to make their randers come out.

Keep trying and you'll get there!

Ever heard of constructive critisim? You haven't done that. You've just said hes bad but haven't even said how he can improve or said something positive.

Its good you were trying to be inventive on the background, but I would just yet. You cant go from a beginner to amazing backgrounds in 1 sig. You needa strat simple, follow tuts for renders, text and full sig tuts and you will get better! Nice try on the background.

KIU!

When was the last time you saw me giving non-constructive criticism before now? This was like the first time in ages that I have posted something like this in the GFX forum. Its fine like once or twice in a year when we know somebody else has posted or is going to post the same thing as what we want to...It will just be a waste of time for him to read the same things in every post...

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When was the last time you saw me giving non-constructive criticism before now? This was like the first time in ages that I have posted something like this in the GFX forum. Its fine like once or twice in a year when we know somebody else has posted or is going to post the same thing as what we want to...It will just be a waste of time for him to read the same things in every post...

LOL!! does it matter your past record... :rolleyes: it just the comment itself thats poor... I can believe your saying that.. You honestly think that doing a unconstructive terrible comment is good once in a while.. you have to be joking..:rolleyes: And holdenator that was hardly a constructive comment.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors

Those comments are going to make him feel bad and take him outta gfx. Its ok to once in a while say "Wow, I really love that" but if your gonna say "You seriously need to go through some tutorials..." which is a very rude comment its going to make him not want to post his work on here.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Those comments are going to make him feel bad and take him outta gfx. Its ok to once in a while say "Wow, I really love that" but if your gonna say "You seriously need to go through some tutorials..." which is a very rude comment its going to make him not want to post his work on here.
I agree with that. Sorry for that comment:)

jrickards

Club Cricketer
after weeks of being discourage thinking that i wouldn't go back to graphic making i opened photoshop this morning and came up with this

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
I like the effects on the render. Also the text looks good. Try getting something on the background. Have a look at tutorials. Add a border too.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
That looks really good. I like the background. And already commented on the rest of the stuff.

Overall: 8.5/10

jrickards

Club Cricketer
thanks for the support i'm going to make a Roger Federer one by the end of today

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I actually like this one and good work with the text. The background looks nice as well. The render could have been brighter. That said, I'm going to have to be totally honest here. I'm not being racist here (I have brown skin myself so that sort of negates that) but I've always found it difficult to work with people with a darker skin color because if you try to make his face bright then his kit ends up being light. Basically, for now, stick with the white dudes :p. Later on, you can use the eraser tool to make things the way you want.

Users who are viewing this thread