Keys of USB Joystick

D

Dutch

What an interesting thread this is turning out to be: now you guys have sorted out what everybody means, what is the actual problem as it is still unclear to me?!:)

Dabi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What an interesting thread this is turning out to be: now you guys have sorted out what everybody means, what is the actual problem as it is still unclear to me?!:)

hahaha :D
I think he either doesn't understand what the exact controls are for Ashes cricket or the controller doesn't work at all! (I think it's the latter).

Dabi added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Ya there is the CD its for Joystick's vibration

Have you installed the CD? If you have, then you should uninstall it!
If you haven't installed it, then the controller should work. You will have to go to options, from there control options and change P1: to generic controller and then hit enter to save.

nafikhan

School Cricketer
:cheers
^^ that.;)

Try searching forum next time before creating a new thread. Controllers related discussions have been done and dusted within first few weeks of release of the game. I guess they should have made it sticky
How Can I Tell you how happy I am i Done What You Said And This Is Really Working For Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:cheers:cheers:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread