No Requests KX's photoshop stuff!!(Latest: Mesut Ozil iPhone wallpaper)

Wht type of sig and wallpaper backgrounds do u like?

• Total voters

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can u make one of gilly? thnx mate just write GILLY on it , ta :)

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Will get it soon...

Herez ur request mate..Tell me if you need any improvements...

Attachments

• Gilly.jpg
    Gilly.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 142

usy

Chairman of Selectors
zainawan89 said:
Can u make signature for me see usy's thread for imformation about it
Why did you request me it on the first place?, Don?t expect me to do you another one next time, I'm not here to waist my time. I?ve already done one for you ages ago.

mehkar

International Coach
KArachi Express Can U make Shoaib Akhatars Wallpaper for me

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
good start karachi express but one thing i dont like is that would u pls stop asking for reps..like ur every post includes "give me reps" or "rep me pls" as u know in the rules dont ask for reps..

2) Reputation: The Reputation or Rep system is in place purely as a light-hearted bit of fun to encourage members to produce quality posts. It is not to be taken over-seriously and reputation level is not always a good indicator of an individual's contribution to the forum. Any reputation queries should be dealt with through a PM to an admin and not through starting a new thread although please only do this sparingly unless there is a offensive or racist comment, in which case PM an admin immediately. Please do not constantly ask for rep in your posts as you are likely to receive negative rep for asking. Finally, please do not abuse the rep system as admin have access to the reputation logs and will disable the system for anyone who is unable to use it sensibly.

thnx for understanding..

Cheers, Farrukh_|$B

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Karachi Express said:
Heres wht you requested Mehkar!!!

nice one u see dont ask for reps if ppl liek ur work they will rep u ;) if u ask ppl may have bad impression on u they may think ur working only for some reps...

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread