League of the Month - TIER 1

Your honest opinion - Who deserves to win LOTM-April,2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
WPL rocks!!!!!!!!

NZPL rockss!!!

Rest i do not like much as WCA has just been started!!

My league is not that active right now due to net problems and BKB's league is not a league its a FTP league which rocks and has been most successful as he puts in great efforts but i consider leagues as the non international teams!!

Mihir Doshi added 5 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

I do not think WCA should be in Tier One!!!

and suren bhai winner of LOTM should not be nominated next time around!!!

also Waqas's league should be in here

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
WPL FTW!!!

BCVS Rocks so as WPL

My Review(Although Not Needed)

WPL - Best League Ever in Forums History!!!!
NZPL - The Second Best League and will vote next time around in LOTM May
IPL - Most Upcoming and Awesome League... Best League Of Future!! LOTM June FTW ;)

Rest i do not know much... Ya but FTP of BKB is awesome but i agree to Mihir leagues are those who have no international teams!!!!
But an awesome league although!!!

rahulkhush added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

WCA did not be here as it's only 3 matches so far!!

Also it would be better of Waqas's league was here or even ASL!!

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Interesting concept. I dont really understand the why certain leagues are put in different Tiers. To sort it out, I think Tier 1 Should have the more "experienced leagues" or leagues that have gone past the 1st season (with a significant no. of games) and Tier 2 for the rest.

Talking about the current nominations, I think its a mere formality that we give the first league of the month award to Sartaj's WPL. Its been the longest running league by far and I do recall that someone said it was the WPL that actually started the whole leagues section (I am not too sure). The Auction system is fantastic, I wasnt too sure about it, but Sartaj has made it work. Trust me, Auctioning is probably one of the hardest things in the league IMO. Plus he keeps nearly 20 managers happy and during its peak he does around 10 games IIRC. WPL it is. I think Bcv has got every active member in this forum as one of his managers :yes

WCA looks probably like the next 'big' thing in this section. Entirely different from its fellow competitors, and despite its numerous complications it has lived up to its hype. Not really going to be a major competitor this time around but If it goes like it has been going in the last few days or so, It could me the best bet for the next LOTM award.

NZPL is one of the most entertaining leagues we have. At one stage It was easily the best league in this section, (Now its got alot more comp.) due to simply its simplicity :p. It has got its basics right (Nice presentation, Activity, Good owners :D, Commitement from the manager itself, etc.) Its really the benchmark that league owners must look at if you are starting your first league. Plus Callum updates nearly a round everyday, and that counts as well. Callum does bring in different things all the time, (rotation policy, pitch selections, etc.) Plus I like the leagues that have the "local factor" and its good to see how he has balanced both NZ and International Players.Have to tell you that this going from a guy who owns the last and most likely this season's bottom ranked team :laugh

I havent seen too much of IPL, so I cant really comment on that.

Good Luck to all the competitors!

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah. Im not expecting to win it this time around but if I dont finish in the bottom 2 I'll be happy. I'm going to have to go for the WPL but if the NZPL didnt have 3 votes already, I'd have voted for them to get third place so they would stay up like they deserved.

Harshshah

Club Captain
WPL for sure!!!

IPL PC Style not even one vote that's something hard to believe!!!

I feel that very akward!! WPL has won the LOTM and just to look good for IPL my vote for them!!!

Mihir has done great job and is way better then WCA and FTP(No Offense But)

NZPL is other awesome league!! But do not know much about it!!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Aww!!!

IPL deserved one vote and here you go!!

What Harsh said is very true and WPL to win....

IPL is way better then WCA and FTP and again as he said "No Offence"

NZPL to win the next LOTM for sure!! ;)

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Aww!!!

IPL deserved one vote and here you go!!

What Harsh said is very true and WPL to win....

IPL is way better then WCA and FTP and again as he said "No Offence"

NZPL to win the next LOTM for sure!! ;)

Are you a part of WCA or FTP? You could've atleast said "In my opinion"

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I think the standings are looking pretty fair at the moment although I think FTP should have got more votes than IPL.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Totally confused.
NZPL,FTP,WCA and IPL 2 are all very good leagues.
WCA and IPL 2 are a bit new so have to decide between FTP and NZPL.
Wish i could vote for all the 4 leagues.:facepalm
As NZPL is heading in to the 4th season and CG has done an unbelievably good job so far on a consistent basis (as has Bilal),my vote goes to NZPL.
Thanks everyone for your support as well. :)

Last edited:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for the five votes guys, interesting to note that two of them aren't actually NZPL managers.

Like hedger I would of expected FTP to get a few more votes than one.

Users who are viewing this thread