Les Paul dies a 94.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
For all those who don't know who he is, he is the maker of some very fine guitars, called...well Les Paul. They're of the Gibson range and are very high quality.

I, for one, am not sad! More happy that Gibson had faith in him, and look what he's done!

gibson_les_paul.jpg

Probably one of the most attractive designs in the world of Guitars.

Slash is a massive fan of these to give you an idea of just how well they're respected.

R.I.P Les Paul, thanks!

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Rock guitar pioneer Les Paul dies

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rest In Peace, Les.

I picked up a Les Paul a few years ago with the bullseye graphics. Epic. It's a favourite within the household.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
An good article about his life with interesting facts. RIP, Les.

Regarding his guitar designs. The Les Paul would have to be my 3rd favourite behind the Strat and the Tele.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
R.I.P. to les paul.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
True agree with skrillex he was great entertainer so he should be in this forum again R.I.P. les paul.:)

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Obviously you don't know how much Les Paul has contributed to the music industry.

Get out of the thread.

Michael Jacksons death was in the General part. Entertainment is about entertainment and you discuss entertainment. General is pretty much anything that wouldn't be in the other parts of the forum... If I was to choose I would choose General.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Michael Jacksons death was in the General part. Entertainment is about entertainment and you discuss entertainment. General is pretty much anything that wouldn't be in the other parts of the forum... If I was to choose I would choose General.

=/. GTFO.

RIP Les Paul. Got some awesome designs.

Users who are viewing this thread