Lineup Editor V3

K

kewldude78

Originally posted by barmyarmy+May 8 2004, 12:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barmyarmy @ May 8 2004, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by kewldude78@May 7 2004, 11:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-barmyarmy
@May 7 2004, 09:33 PM
I'm actually having a problem with this. How do you change the lineup after replacing a player? The player is not available to be chosen in the lineup section and all the lineups reset to roster order if you save the squad and try and refresh the lineup.

I'm not having any such problem. I can replace a player in the squad, save the squad and he shows up in the lineup.

Mack
The problem is that as soon as you put save squad, all the lineups change to the first 11 names on the list. [/b][/quote]
I see what you mean now, Colin. Its happening for me too. As soon as the new squad is saved, the lineups are lost.

Any ideas to resolve this problem, Prakash ??

Mack

M

m_vaughan

maybe you should reset the lineup and save the lineup after saving the squad.

P

Prakash

Fantastic, I've been trying to get someone to make this for ages. (and you still can't spell captain!)&nbsp; :P
lol i havent noticed it :blush:

The problem is that as soon as you put save squad, all the lineups change to the first 11 names on the list.
when you save a squad it modifies all the 5 lineups to first 11, i can change it so it doesnt modify the lineup's, but the problem is sometimes the game crashes to desktop if you dont modify the lineup after saving the squad.

P

Prakash

Originally posted by Jarryd@May 8 2004, 08:13 AM
Hey can you change the squads mid-tour, ie. drop Langer for Clarke when the ODIs start?
i think it should work, but i am not sure. Havent tested the editor on .sav file, anyone tried to edit the squad on a .sav file :?

A

Ajit

Really great work!

Maybe in a future version, can you also add the option of changing team strengths so that I can make India's Batting stronger (When you select the teams(in game) you find their batting is not that good) and Pakistan's bowling stronger as well.

Nice work, you surely added fun to the game.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by Prakash@May 8 2004, 06:26 AM
Fantastic, I've been trying to get someone to make this for ages. (and you still can't spell captain!)? :P
lol i havent noticed it :blush:

The problem is that as soon as you put save squad, all the lineups change to the first 11 names on the list.
when you save a squad it modifies all the 5 lineups to first 11, i can change it so it doesnt modify the lineup's, but the problem is sometimes the game crashes to desktop if you dont modify the lineup after saving the squad.
At the moment any previous lineups are lost which is far more awkward than the possibility of upsetting the game.
Can you make it so that the player replaced is automatically replaced in the lineup as well as the squad by the new player?

P

Prakash

At the moment any previous lineups are lost which is far more awkward than the possibility of upsetting the game.
Can you make it so that the player replaced is automatically replaced in the lineup as well as the squad by the new player?

I will try to modify the editor so that it preserve the lineup

Attachments

• forum22.JPG
    forum22.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
A

Ajit

Perhaps, there is a small bug.

I am not able to change the batting and bowling line-ups for
"ODI lineup2" for any team in any file.

A message appears "Select the lineup you wish to save"

B

Bharat

I get a message when I try to save ODI lineup-2 for any team.

P

Prakash

sorry about that guys, updated file uploaded. And finally figured the spelling for captain :P

P

Prakash

Originally posted by xyz@May 11 2004, 09:22 AM
nope, I still cant download it....
seems like Colin got bit confused with different versions of the lineup editor, anyway it doesnt matter i will be realeasing a new version soon

Users who are viewing this thread