Lineup Updates And Fixes

Sorry about this - I seem to spend a lot of time writing to this particular thread - Barmy Army, I have the rosters.pak patch and it is working v. well. But there is one thing that keeps tripping the game up - I go to play a game involving England, and the computer crashes.
Even if I'm in a tournament and two CPU teams are playing, if one is England, the computer crashes.
I had a look at the English squads using the line up editor I downloaded from this site and find that in three of the squads, there is a gap where one of the players' names should be. I tried inserting one of the English players names, but that didn't seem to help either.

Wondering if this is a bug with the patch, or a bug with the game overall? Can anyone help??

Chris

You might have an early version of the roster.pak
I discovered after some testing by various people that I had made some mistakes causing the game to crash so I corrected them and reuploaded. The one on the site is the most up to date version and as far as I know bug-free. If this isn't the case (and I've had no problems) tell me exactly what is causing it to crash and I should be able to fix it.

Thanks Barmy Army - I believe I have the most up to date version of the patch, but what I'll do is download the most up to date version now, extract it, use it and go from there to see if the problem still exists.

What is happening is that when I choose to play either against England, with England or have England involved in any tourney, the computer exits the game and returns to my desktop immediately when I progress from the screen where I've chosen to play England (under the "Play Now" option) or when England's game is scheduled to be played (in a Tournament).

I'll check back here tomorrow and tell you of the results, but I am pretty sure I do have the most up to date version of the patch.

Thanks- Chris

Thank you, I've no idea why I hadn't picked that up before. Problem fixed and a new version uploaded. If you have already started a game with england in, attach the .sav here and I'll fix it for you.

are you able to edit the all star team?

Attachments

• AWD.JPG
    AWD.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 1
Hey now the problem is solved since i am using the line-up editor with .sav files i/o .pak files

Thankyou Barmy Army - I had a ping thru the line up editor at editing the roster.pak and adding players to England's squads in the gaps where they were missing and it started to work OK. What I'll do though is download the latest roster.pak and go from there! Chris

Attachments

• kit02.png
    kit02.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread