lobby 'THE GUEST' - whats happenig here

U

UnderTaker

hey guys,

u must have seen lobby with the name guest in red colors. lobby, is it any option avilable in the forum or is it hacking?

ste, plz note this.

thanx

UnderTaker

S

Sudharsan

hi,
It's been a long time since i've posted...Haven't had enough time to do the things i've wanted to...Sorry steve for not updating the page....

Looks like of late,the legal issue has cropped up...

This is to Lobby,U must realize that BLC Online set out with the task of making BLC a better game...And we don't get any profit whatsoever and certainly doesn't affect Codemasters in any way..Maybe now people will start buying more copies of blc without the fear of it being outdated,knowing the fact that graphics updates and lots of patches are available now,which was not the way it used to be before.

Whereas look at what you are doing..Distributing No CD Cracks..Which may not profit you but affects the sales of Codemasters...if u still want to promote ur No cd crack u can do it...But not on this forum....

If u still can't understand what's legal and what's not..I simply can't explain.Steve did a great job gettin space on SGN and u wouldn't want to spoil it..Do u?

Users who are viewing this thread