Lockdown tournament (SEASON 2 - Updates in first post)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Here's my line-up can't be arsed to type it out,so I'll just leave a screen shot :p

View attachment 231790
I've given you a simple, but what I think is an effective logo. However, the fact you picked Dan Christan as your captain has made the overall impact of the logo and cap combination about 50 times better.

1028630_20200424114549_1.png

D

Dutch

Coffs Harbour are ashamed to announce that the Lucky Lockdown Lunatics have chosen their ground as a home base. A spokesman for the stadium said: (on the clear understanding of anonymity) I can't look my children in the eye any more. It's a sad day for this great city and a sad day for cricket and humanity.

download (2).jpg

A spokeswoman for Coffs Harbour Tourist Board said: we will not be giving this event any publicity. They have been allowed to use the facilities in the strict understanding that they clean the toilets themselves.

The toilet at Lords after Jack Leach used it:

download (3).jpg

Luckily the annual Coffs Harbour Horse Meat Sausage Virtual Tasting Championships are taking part this time of the year and we are pouring millions of taxpayers dollars into highlighting that in a hope of distracting attention away from these events.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The Grubs selection board has announced a Playing XI for their 1st match against @Dutch at the Home of Cricket: Lord's.

They are also pleased to announce that a respected South African has been named as skipper for the tournament over a disgraced Aussie...
Gilly's Grubs Playing XI v Lucky Lockdown Lunatics:
1. David Warner
2. Shikhar Dhawan
3. AB De Villiers (c)
4. Mohammad Hafeez
5. Corey Anderson
6. Alex Davies (wk)
7. Hardik Pandya
8. Kuldeep Yadav
9. Morne Morkel (2)
10. Mustafizur Rahman
11. Sandeep Lamichhane (1)