Lockerz

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
stacks_image_3_1.png

While this service is in beta members can give away invites for free, Beta is coming to a close and you will have to pay for such access so, If you are interested PM me your email & i will send you an Invite, Once you get an Invite from a member then it's all free.

It's a pretty awesome site, you collect PTZ and then can redeem prizes with them.

Plenty of Invites left. All Prizes have been redeemed, But they will restock the shop soon. If you signup just play the mini-game, Invite people & do the daily competitions and tasks and save up points for the full release when more PTS earning activities will become available.
Originally a post by Owen.

Already a thread about this was made, it got closed. Why bother opening another?

Signed up but haven't heard from them ever, since. Gimme' an invite.

Already a thread about this was made, it got closed. Why bother opening another?

Signed up but haven't heard from them ever, since. Gimme' an invite.

Link to said thread would be good.

Email is needed as well.

I'll invite anyone who wants to be invited. Send me a PM or ask in this thread. Need some points.

use gmail for this. Hotmail takes ages.

I'll invite anyone who wants to be invited. Send me a PM or ask in this thread. Need some points.

Take turns? Because I'll be pretty devo if I don't get to invite anyone. Besides, I don't have any points as of yet.

Take turns? Because I'll be pretty devo if I don't get to invite anyone. Besides, I don't have any points as of yet.

You just took two in a row (matt and skrillex)... their email id's are already in the system...

Has anyone received a gift so far? I got my eyes set on the GH: 5 Bundle, Apple iTouch or one of the 360 games.

Seriously, theres gotta' be some sort of catch right?

How long did it take for your invite to come through?

Not sure. Couple of minutes perhaps? I went off to play some FIFA, came back and checked me email and I got an invite. Who's Jonathan - is that Spinsky?

skrillex_x added 6 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Oh my god. Their giving away paintball guns!

Users who are viewing this thread