Logos and team names - How do i change them?

abhilash

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid9]Guys,
How do I change the team names and logos? like i want to change Bangladesh to CLASS-XB. and also change its logo? I also want to edit kits. How do I do it? :o :o[/color]

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
There is some hex editing involved in editing team names and logos.

You can edit kits with a graphics program like Adobe Photoshop or Jasc Paint Shop Pro.Trial versions of both these programs are widely available in magazine/shareware cd's.

Cheers.

venkatesh

School Cricketer
For the team name you can easily edit the cricket2002.exe using an hex editor.
But the changing the logo is a bit tough, if you are a amatuer.:)A

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Hi Venkatesh...been a while since i last saw you here.

Congratulations on finding such a good new host for your site! :;):

abhilash

School Cricketer
That I knoe that i have to use Adobe photoshop. But how do I do the hex editing and what the #### is hex editing?

abhilash

School Cricketer
Guys,
I cant make head or tail of the thing which comes when I open cricket2002.exe in hackman. I don't know what to do. So will somebody just do these things for me?
1) Change Bangladesh Team name to CLASS X-B, Montfort
2) Change the kit to whatever u like. With montfort's logo - available at montfortschooldelhi.com
3) Change the Logo of the team to the montfort logo
4) Send a complete tutorial on hex editing to [email protected]

THanks.

tester007

School Cricketer
Well i have changed the logos in the game. Just download my ING Cup patch and check it out.
But if u don't wish to do that just make a folder called feg and place it where ur cricket2002.exe file is. Then make a image save it as tga and save the file name as tb_... If u aren't going to use one of the EA names then u will have to edit the exe file

Last edited:

abhilash

School Cricketer
Sylvester, i can't make head or tail of what u r saying. What image do I make and how do i save it in the .tga format? Guys, i am still a novice, please tell me in simple layman's language

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Hi Abhilash,
What he is saying is that you have to make a new folder called "feg" in the folder with your cricket2002.exe file...you then have to make a new logo and save it as .tga format using photoshop.</span>

abhilash

School Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Guys,
Please for god's sake tell me how to change team names.. I have understood a good bit of hex editing. But when i search for strings like "BAN" or "Bangladesh" in c2k2.exe (of course in hex vlues!) i am not able to locate it. Please tell me step by step how to edit. I'll owe my c2k2 game to u guys!!
Thanz</span>

Users who are viewing this thread