Lowest Innings Total

espnstar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah sachin he is a good player. his brother teaches cricket in here america i was about to go for training but too much money to pay. so i decided i will stay with my under 16 team i am doing great these days making half centuries pray for me guys i want to be a cricketer i just gave my life to cricket pray so i can be a cricketer in the future.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
U live in Usa? I thought u lived in Afghanistan! :D
But I also wanna be a cricketer, maybe if Usa and Norway play a match sometime, we play against each other :D

espnstar

School Cricketer
no h main i dont live afghanistan. i am not that stupid to suicid living in afghanistan you know what is happening in there. yeah may be some day if norway and america play a match some day and we will met face to face.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Yes, that's be cool! Where in Usa you live? Maybe we can play cricket when I come there ;) I have family there ;)

espnstar

School Cricketer
h main i live in california hayward come here one day and come practice with as.

espnstar

School Cricketer
yes i know a little bit far lot of people from pakistan lives over here too

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Lowest Total in National League One Day Match

Poor Northants didnt know what hit them. Just take a look. One very important point is that that leg cutter trick was not used. Tutsi 7.1a
NorthantsLowScore1.jpg

Northants_Low_Score.jpg

Last edited:

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
10 for 0 - Surrey Vs Yorksire(me)

duffarama said:
But can't you get a team out for exactly zero? :)
well here guyz! No slow leg cutter stuff, pitch hard, cloudy and pure straight fast bowling at goodlenght/over pitch...of course 90% of credit should go to Tutsi...this is a problem with his 7.1a patch(and probably 7.2beta too - so i heard)...btw has anybody bowled more maidens in a row??? how abt no. of batsmen bowled...all records rolled into one...if Tutsi releases an improved version then first I will try to get Surrey out for a duck in second innings too...then install the improvement:p
10for0YorksvsSurreyOvalBattingStats.jpg

10for0YorksvsSurreyOvalbowlingstats.jpg

10for0YorksvsSurreyOvalScorecard.jpg

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
I bowled 5 maidens in a row! :D
And 4 wickets in those!!
SHAHID AFRIDI!! :D

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
dude my 7th maiden was in progress when the 10th wicket fell...also when i said on maidens on the trot - i meant on both ends...so there will be two bowlers bowling all the maidens

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread