Lucid Dreaming

Gurjot95

National Board President
Who wanna try Lucid dreaming?
rage-comics-untitled1.jpg

:p

I usually have Lucid dreaming all the time but it's not sleep paralysis every time. Yeah, I have suffered shaking of beds many times but it's good to know that I am dreaming while dreaming. Though that awkward moment when we know we can't move our body is really horrific so I wouldn't recommend to everyone.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I dream every night and my dreams are mostly weird. I often know during the dream that I am dreaming.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I usually have Lucid dreaming all the time but it's not sleep paralysis every time. Yeah, I have suffered shaking of beds many times but it's good to know that I am dreaming while dreaming. Though that awkward moment when we know we can't move our body is really horrific so I wouldn't recommend to everyone.
Well thats just happens to be occasionally. It's terrifying since you cant realize you're dreaming in the first go. :p

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I Lucid dream nightmares. Irony.

Oh yea, I sometimes get Call of duty dreams. Humping opponents and getting like +5, +5, +10. lol. Too bad i can't control myself there.

----------

lol shaking from sleep, happens every night, I drop just into semi-conscious sleep when someone appears out of nowhere and axes my face or I see myself smacking a road from above, all of this very suddenly. Either of these will happen every night and those kinda things almost jizz me. Like good night signs xD..

Gurjot95

National Board President
Just had Lucid dream last night. I was not able to move any body part and was hearing scary noises. I tried to remain calm because I knew it will last only few seconds. I was alone in bed too, :P. When waking up, it was dream of hearing awkward noises while opened eyes. I mean dream in a dream. Just like Inception!

Users who are viewing this thread