Lucky's Fantasy Kit

L

Lucky

Thanks for the replies everybody, keep them coming. :D i will try to post a new kit soon, tell me what brands and labels you would like on it etc. Thanks. :)

N

Nirav85

Could u make a kit called pindia(pakistan and india) and then could someone make the team file for the pindian all stars

or we can amke oen called Tri Lanka(pak ind srl) and then somone could make a team file of that, i would if I could but my edtior doesnt even go pass india :mellow:

L

Lucky

hehehe, fancy idea man. Im working on a nike kit that was requested by cheaterr, ill try post it by tonight or tommorrow morning. Afterwards ill try making the Tri Lanka kit or something. Ill just get each countries badge and put them on the kit here and there, plus ill add some sports logos too. Ill get onto that as soon as i finish the Nike Kit. Thanks. :)

L

Lucky

Here is the screenshot for the nike kit, not a really good one though. Please reply with any comments.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.JPG
    Screenshot_1.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 10
C

cheaterr

i like it but i cant see the shirt, can you take another screenshot?

L

Lucky

Because its a crap screenshot, heres the jersey layout, looks heaps better see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
L

Lucky

Heres the file itself. Just copy all the images in the rar file, and paste them over the team you want to have this kit. Dont replace any other files other than the ones in the download. Thanks, and enjoy :D

Attachments

• Nike_Fantasy_Kit_by_Lucky.rar
    467.2 KB · Views: 18
C

cheaterr

thanks man, can i ask you for another thing?can you make some really cool black jackets as shirts? and maybe 3/4s instead of pants

L

Lucky

No problem man. Your gonna have to wait in line unfortunately. But definitely ill have a go at it. Ill try to do it over the weekend and post it sometime then. Glad you like it. First im going to make the Tri Lanka Kit thing for amir51, ill do it after that.

Users who are viewing this thread