No Requests Madman's Downloads

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9102

I'm afraid I'm away from my main PC right now so I can't open it in Photoshop or try to get it working in DBC until tomorrow. The main things to get it working are to ensure it's saved as DXT1, make sure it's in the right folder and check that the right stump sponsor is selected in the Match Type Designer in the Academy.

Hopefully this helps, I will be able to give some more specific help tomorrow :).

Daggers

School Cricketer
Thanks it was the DXT1 that got me. The Tutorial says DXT5. Is it different for stumps to bats?

D

Deleted member 9102

Thanks it was the DXT1 that got me. The Tutorial says DXT5. Is it different for stumps to bats?
Yeah it's different for stumps. The reason for DXT5 on bats is because they contain an alpha channel to determine the shape of the stickers, whereas the stumps are just a plain solid texture with no transparency.

Glad you got it sorted :).

zaff4444

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi mate,dumb question-anyway do modded bat's show online like if I played a game/beat you ;) o/j-would you be able to see my modded bat?coz I installed the class looking bat you modded-kookabara-the beast-have'nt tried yet how in game look's but will later,thank's man.

D

Deleted member 9102

The modded bats would show on your end, but your opponent wouldn't see them unless they also downloaded the same bats themselves.

D

Deleted member 9102

Please make BAS,spartans,ss,and pakistan bats,
As Snowy said, I've turned requests off and I've been taking a break from modding. I have made a couple of Ihsan bats earlier in the thread which you may be interested in.

zaff4444

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The modded bats would show on your end, but your opponent wouldn't see them unless they also downloaded the same bats themselves.
Is it same for bowl's/stump's/kit's?

D

Deleted member 9102

Is it same for bowl's/stump's/kit's?
Yeah - you are replacing the textures on your computer, so while you see the modded stuff, your opponent will see the originals, or whatever mods they have used to replace those slots :).

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Here is that retro bat;

RvxKeKp.jpg

Let me know if it needs any adjustments - I couldn't find too many pics.

To install;

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors'

2. In the Academy, choose the bat sponsor 'Parmark'

I knew somebody had made this bat!!! took me ages to find it

D

Deleted member 9102

I knew somebody had made this bat!!! took me ages to find it
I didn't realise it's been almost a year since I was into modding this! The notification from your post made me just have a little browse through here again.

I used to enjoy making this stuff, still waiting on "Patch 3" to hopefully make the game more moddable before getting back into it though. :)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I didn't realise it's been almost a year since I was into modding this! The notification from your post made me just have a little browse through here again.

I used to enjoy making this stuff, still waiting on "Patch 3" to hopefully make the game more moddable before getting back into it though. :)

because i'm playing 1980s teams I was really looking for retro bats... really does add to the feel of the game.

D

Deleted member 9102

Users who are viewing this thread