Manchester Divided Team Thread - United we Stand. Divide, we Conquer!!! TWO TIME PCPL CHAMPIONS!!!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Prize Money

How things change! Last time I did this we had finished a bad season where we had not too much money and low morale. This year we are champions, with a big stash of prize money to go with it!

This year MD players made 300 posts (last year: 207) - so much more activity along with the success!

The same prize money rules apply as last year. MD owners have split 60% of the money equally between them, with the other 40% to be redistributed to you, making the player prize fund 18million vCash! Each player who made at least one post in this thread is entitled to a basic wage plus a bonus based on number of posts made in this thread. The rule is that any player who hasn't posted in this thread to date will automatically donate their prize money to the club.

Last year the basic wage was 50,000 vCash, plus 12,560 vCash per post.
This year the basic wage will be 500,000 vCash, plus 50,000 vCash per post!

So without further ado:

Amiya - 5.05mil vCash (101 posts, 33.7%) - PAID
KBC - 3.97mil vCash (77 posts - 25.7%) - PAID
harrisb - 3.43mil vCash (65 posts - 21.7%) - PAID
Covvy - 1.76mil vCash (28 posts - 9.3%) - Donated to club (by choice!)
Dr. Pepper - 1.00mil vCash (11 posts - 3.7%)
Pakistani Army - 0.91mil vCash (9 posts - 3.0%)
Whitehornmatt - 0.82mil vCash (7 posts - 2.3%) - PAID
RoboRocks - 0.59mil vCash (2 posts - 0.7%)

Pak Cricketer - 0.5mil vCash (0 posts - 0%) - Donated to club

To claim your winnings you must have posted in this thread AFTER THIS POST! I will start paying out once people get their post in to check they are still active with the team. Anybody not claiming within a reasonable amount of time will donate their money to MD as well. Don't miss out!

I hope everyone enjoys their winnings!

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
And here's hoping none of you run away with that cash and leave us behind to buy your own team :spy

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
And here's hoping none of you run away with that cash and leave us behind to buy your own team
Yeah, you should earn teams like you and Chez did in the Manchester Cricket Cup, which I do believe was the best ever tournament ever conducted in PC Cricsim history (if you exclude all the others, besides PCPL Season 2).

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
It was good fun, that's for sure! Bramhall Bees rule!

And, just for comparison, Beijing are giving their 4 active players about 140k vCash each. Nothing on our generosity!

Last edited:

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Gimme me money! Actually no, you guys keep it if (hopefully) next season we can buy awesome players.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I missed many days of posting mind my PC crashes. I'm quite surprised it's over 3 months and i still haven't got over fixing the crashes yet.

Thanks MAN D. This is such a rigorous year! Godo luuck next toime, see youy. :D :D

Yeah, Donkeys rulezz! ;)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I've never seen so much cash donated out to me. Thanks, I just keep it in the bank forever. Do nothing, like a Pure -- Wonderful donkey. :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Ok now transfer my money for match fixing the finals.

harrisb

International Coach
can i have my money chez, i'll put it in the bank, earn interest on it, and then give it back next season, so i'll still get some out of it, but next season (if there is one) it can be used to get good players.

Users who are viewing this thread