Manchester United sign 9-year-old wonder kid!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Code:
Man United sign 9-year-old wonder kid

Manchester United have signed a gifted nine-year-old after his grandfather sent the Premier League champions a DVD showcasing the boy's talents which has become a YouTube sensation
Rhain Davis, who was born in England [Images] but has lived in Australia since the age of four, was hailed by the British press on Thursday as the next Wayne Rooney [Images] after the United striker.

Code:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hZ_RS4Q1myc

A Must See,Totally Awesome!Can't believe me?Make your Eyes Believe,See the Video!

Last edited:
That's ridiculous! As a MU fan, I'm glad he's with us! He seems to be a better ball player than Rooney (in terms of dribbling.) Could he be even better when he's Rooney's Age?

Wow, he's pretty good, and considering he's only 9, he's amazing.

Rumour has it Chelsea have just signed a bad ass 7 year old centre half to bodycheck him into the ground when he does all those step-overs ;)

Yes, I was being touted as the next Wasim Akram when I was 9, times change.

Chelsea have just hijacked the transfer having offered a more lucrative deal of a packet of sweets, a trip to disneyland and a ps3. If only we could compete with that kind of money :mad:

He'll get a drink problem by the time he's 18 and will fall out of Football.

Or you never know, he might turn out to be better at egg chasing. There's a lot of things you don't know when you are 9.

wow, hes probably the most talented nine year old in the world at football

It looks like Cristiano Ronaldo in the midget premier league...

Yes, I was being touted as the next Wasim Akram when I was 9, times change.

Where you seriously?! Far out.

And yeah, Ive seen this kid on the Channel 9 news, he is pretty good.

Well that is officially the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Signing a 9 year old because of a tape is another example of how much money these clubs have to burn...

I will laugh if he turns out to be not very good, even if it means that he doesn't play for Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread