IPL Match 17: Mumbai Indians VS Kolkata Knight Riders

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dare said:
How much money did KKR pay for Sharma?

Don't know exactly, but Sharma one of our most expensive cricketers. I think the time has come to throw him out of the team. How long will we carry a non-performer on our shoulders? He is now a shadow of that awe-inspiring bowler he used to be two years back. Is hardly coming to any use to the side.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
KKR bought Ishant Sharma for 900,00 USD :mad: They simply wasted it :facepalm

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I bet MI would have got Both Rayadu and Tiwari under 90000$ and still would have enough left to through out a great praty or two :p

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
hmmm^ clean hitters.:banana2

sachingr8 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Sachin the masterclass. 71:banana2.

Last edited:

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Nope, that's what happens when you take out Langervelt, they haven't won a game since they dropped him as far as I know.

I would rather say BOND is unlucky for KKR. When Langveldt was there, KKR was winning comfortably. Its just because pace is not important in T20, you need to swing both ways with variations like slowers, yorkers, slower bouncers, etc. Hope Langveldt will get chance to play in next game ahead of Bond.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would rather say BOND is unlucky for KKR. When Langveldt was there, KKR was winning comfortably. Its just because pace is not important in T20, you need to swing both ways with variations like slowers, yorkers, slower bouncers, etc. Hope Langveldt will get chance to play in next game ahead of Bond.

Bond , once in form can rip apart any team which Langevaldt cannot do. Of course he will find his form after the IPL is over.;)

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
It was a very good win for MI and make it sure to put them again at top of the table. SACHIN, the GOD once again proved his critics wrong and played 71* from just 48 balls, like a young lad. Every shot was impressive. Ishant, Bond and Matthews just could do to watch those shots and get frustrated.

:banana2

Good support by Tiwary, Dhawan and Satish. I am waiting for Pollard's good knock now.

Good strategy used by MI against Gayle and didn't allow him to play shots.
Can you believe it Gayle was there throughout 20 overs and still KKR managed just 155 on the board??? Ha ha ha. :facepalm

Last edited:

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
It was a very good win for MI and make it sure to put them again at top of the table. SACHIN, the GOD once again proved his critics wrong and played 71* from just 48 balls, like a young lad. Every shot was impressive. Ishant, Bond and Matthews just could do to watch those shots and get frustrated.

:banana2

Good support by Tiwary, Dhawan and Satish. I am waiting for Pollard's good knock now.

Good strategy used by MI against Gayle and didn't allow him to play shots.
Can you believe it Gayle was there throughout 20 overs and still KKR managed just 155 on the board??? Ha ha ha. :facepalm
Yes that was the highlight of the match.

irottev

School Cricketer
KKR have been losing games with the bat, not with the ball. It's all very well saying they've been losing without Langeveldt but it wouldn't have helped the failing batsmen much. The last game Ganguly was far too slow. All very good playing the minor role to Gayle but he had to be striking at a run a ball still. 155 with only 3 wickets down was a poorly paced effort. They should have got 180 really. Everyone for Mumbai striked at 100.

Langeveldt might have made a difference up front by getting Tendulkar out. We'll never know. Bond only bowled 3 balls to Tendulkar all game (2 of them were in the second to last over) though he admiditedly had a pretty poor day for his standards bowling to the other batsmen. He's too good to leave out. Dropping Matthews or Shah hurts the balance because all-rounders are always handy and Shah would decrease the batting depth. Just get rid of Ganguly or ask him to hit out or get out. If you face 34 balls in a T20 you at least should have 40odd runs. I'm a Ganguly fan but he's just not made for the game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread