IPL Match 19 - Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Both teams have just got their first wins and will be craving for more. Shane Warne will be the key player from Royals and Sangakkara would be looking to get back his form.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Lee and Marsh are back for Punjab. Imagine if both Lee and Tait play. Battle of the two fastest bowlers.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think KXIP will win this. The win against Chennai could spur them for some wins.

WarDoGG

School Cricketer
2 of the most boring teams in the IPL square off for wooden spoon honours.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
2 of the most boring teams in the IPL square off for wooden spoon honours.

If we win we go to number 6. And look at past history of KXIP. They are slow starters. Was second best team in IPL 1 even after loosing first 3 games.

All KXIP matches this season have hardly been boring. All have been thrillers.

Sadly we will get royal beating tonight as tonight its turn of our bowlers to turn crap.

puneet28

Club Captain
most probably Marsh and Lee will be fit today or for next game. and It will be unfair with bopara and theron to replace them with lee & marsh :(

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ Still you can't say anything about who is going to win. It will all depend on form (KXIP players are in better form than RR players).

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
If I would be on Sangakkara's place, I would take Theron and Lee both & will throw Out-of-form Jayawardene out.

Bopara has to make a way for Marsh, I think. :mad:

I wants to see Karan Goel & S Sreesanth instead of Shalabh Srivastava & Mohammad Kaif.

puneet28

Club Captain
I completely agree with you choice of Goel and Sreesanth.

They Bought Kaif at last time, which is not worth as far as his performance is seen in 4 matches. better to play goel or sunny sohal or RATINDER SINGH SODHI, he will give a bowling option and may hit some lusty blows down the order.

mdoggie

Club Cricketer
Rusty Theron will be very unlucky if he is left out. Played brilliantly in the last game, bringing Kings XI back from an almost certain loss. Kings XI should win this but with T20 you never know, Rajashtan have one or two game breakers who if they perform, could be curtains for Kings XI.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
No way Theron should warm the benches. He looks brilliant and should be there in the team.

Users who are viewing this thread