MEMBERS TEST CH'SHIP TABLE

S

sonic

here's how members are seperated (in order)

1) APPM (average points per match)
2) Winning Percentage
3) Performance Rating
4) Batting Average
5) Wickets taken
6) Points obtained

I decided that it would be better to judge players on their average points rather than total points. The reason being that some members may play more games than others which would give them a significant advantage, so the fairest way is to have an average score for each member. If averages are level between anyone then the team with the higher winning percentage is higher placed. If equal still then the team with the best performance rating is higher placed. total points obtained is only taken into consideration if players really are evenly split right down to batting average and wickets taken - which is highly unlikely :band:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Look at that! I can look at anything and it's always got my name at the bottom.But at least this time it's at the bottom because I haven't played yet.

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 15 2003, 09:01 PM
Look at that! I can look at anything and it's always got my name at the bottom.But at least this time it's at the bottom because I haven't played yet.
dunno worry man... i am also there in the bottom line with u... with out any points.. i've played one and u none...!

:up:

Users who are viewing this thread