Menu Players !!

Should i make More ?

• Total voters
can you please explain me that how to insert these pictures in the game

m.rehan first of all welcome to Planetcricket.net :) and second of all i think with FSHeditor but when he releases that patch

the patch is not released yet so we can not use this menu players in the game yet

its good but it looks wierd as in a previous screenshot showing Lara with the word Gilchrist as his name, any possibility of changing that

do a ICC 1 , that says Internional Cricket Council 2005 with a icc logo :) how about a offical game of cricket ???

*bump*

ok guys, it seems that i got all the break i needed from patch making and i will be back on track creating menu players once again ! :D

although i will start my work after 2 days as i am having severe cold and cough ! :crying: and the first thing i am gonna do is complete the Indian Players Pack :)

cheers :cheers

jk16_4 said:
*bump*

ok guys, it seems that i got all the break i needed from patch making and i will be back on track creating menu players once again ! :D

although i will start my work after 2 days as i am having severe cold and cough ! :crying: and the first thing i am gonna do is complete the Indian Players Pack :)

cheers :cheers

Tight! I can't wait for it!

Users who are viewing this thread