Microsoft Student 2007

:laugh ya microsoft are getting into everything :cool:. That Microsoft Student 2007 looks quiet good man, has got many good things as it says in that preview. I would also like to know if someone has it and how is it. please because i think im going to buy it.. not sure.. :p

no software can help in improving.It all requires HardWork.

Also, a research has pointed out that brian activity reduces by 50% when on Comp.Not that I belive it, but I have been in many situations that may point that this is true.
for eg, making programming algorithms.I found it out that I am wasy faster when not working on PC than making them on it.

blackleopard92 said:
no software can help in improving.It all requires HardWork.

Also, a research has pointed out that brian activity reduces by 50% when on Comp.Not that I belive it, but I have been in many situations that may point that this is true.
for eg, making programming algorithms.I found it out that I am wasy faster when not working on PC than making them on it.
Interestingly, research has proved almost everything that seems even slightly sane.

Research has also proved that the time we sit on computer our brain cells are killed due to radiation :mad:

sohummisra said:
Radiation from what?
the screen my dear, technically called the monitor:)

it's due to the electron gun hitting phosphors, which results in radiation.

This also means that LCD/TFT don't suffer from the same.

Users who are viewing this thread