How Was WM24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok folkies, to spice this bugger up YOU! have a chance to be the next WWE star, no this is not Tough Enough I think.... But Yeah, sign up girls! Just PM with your details,
eg.

Full Name: Bob McNicholls or if you want a nickname Bob "The Stealartist" McNicholls
Shortened Name: Bob Mc
Birth Month: December
Age(In the game it has to be over 18): 31
Weight(Heavy or Lightweight): Heavyweight
Nationality: Antarctican
Primary Finisher(Impact, Submission, Top rope, corner, ground): Artistry At It's Best
Secondary Finisher(Impact, Submission, Top rope, corner, ground): Bobson Splash
Gimmick: Daredevil
Disposition(Heel, Face, Tweener): Face

Goto http://www.ewinventory.com/dlbase/ew/gimmick102.txt for a list of gimmicks Enjoyoyoy :p

Last edited:

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
As I walked backstage to the locker room, I saw a Tall guy in black clothes lumber in, I smiled I know him I though, DraVen "Maj, Davage etc" Matrix, I walked over to him "Sup man?" "Not Much, got meself a job here" "I know, I recomended you to Vince, and he had a look at you at a WWA Show, Revoloution right?" "Yeah, I woulda liked staying at WWA, but the money and getting to chill with you overrided that part of me"

We walked on and saw a skinny guy looking around, he turned around and I saw it was our good friend from Total Nonstop Gimmick Matches, Ryan "Billy Spleen" Dunn!

We had a chat for a while, but me and Maj had to go film a scene for WWE Mobile.

"And start!"

bg_2cm_hdrWWE.gif

I walked foward towards my locker room as Maj came behind me with Singapore Cane and A Chair and belted me on the head with the Cane, I rolled into the door as he chucked the chair at me and dropkicked it into my head, before putting me into his submission - Enter The Matrix, before suplexing me into the Diva locker room, as they screamed, and EMT's and Security raced in, and pulled DraVen off, he smiled grimly at the camera before it was over.

I cleaned up my cut and got it stitched up, before heading out to my Porsche, and hopped in, I pulled out and nearly hit Ryan walking out, before speeding home.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach

Listen up, turn it up and rock it out
Party on, I wanna hear you scream and shout
This is real, as real as it gets
I came to get down to get some f****** respect
Taking it back to hardcore level
You better be ready, put your pedal to the metal
Taking it back to hardcore level
You better be ready, put your pedal to the metal.

Go!

Good Ol' JR and The King welcome us to Monday Night Raw Live from Greensville as we head to our first Segment!

1st Segment

Love After First Attack?

James Michaels
is pacing up and down past Ashley Massaro's locker room, before knocking on the door, she answers and he gives her a bunch of flowers where she starts smiling, but Paul Burchill and Katie Lea Burchill arrive hitting James over the head before a vicious neckbreaker, before dragging Michaels towards the entrance with both Diva's in tow, Massaro with a worried look and Katie Lea with a smirk as we have a match! (73)

2nd Segment

Paul Burchill w/ Katie Lea dftd James Michaels w/ Ashley Massaro

Burchill
slams James Michaels. Burchill slams James Michaels down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. James Michaels powers out of a Paul Burchill headlock. Burchill eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. Michaels hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Hard legsweep by Michaels. James Michaels gets taken down out of nowhere. Paul Burchill hits a bulldog off the ropes. Paul Burchill moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Curb Stomp!. 1....2...3, it's finished. Ashley Massaro rolls into the ring, Paul Burchill is ready though, and strikes first! Paul Burchill spins Ashley around. Paul Burchill hits Ashley and Katie Lea bulldogs her, Burchill hits the Curb Stomp! Ashley Massaro has been left down on the canvas! (69)

3rd Segment

The Burchills make their mark

Paul Burchill
and Katie Lea are backstage after their victory and talk up Massaro as a ****, and Michaels not much better, vile stuff folks. (68)

4th Segment

Mickie James w/ Candice Michelle dftd Beth Phoenix w/ Melina to win the WWE Women's Championship!

Mickie
hits a back kick. Mickie hits a dropkick on Beth Phoenix. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Phoenix reverses a Mickie James hammerlock. Mickie takes a vertical suplex from
Beth Phoenix. Beth Phoenix hits a right hand on Mickie James. Melina distracts Mickie as Beth Phoenix uses a neckbreaker on Mickie. Mickie counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Mickie James hits a crap missile dropkick on Phoenix. Beth Phoenix can barely stand. Mickie-DT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Mickie James and Candice remain in the ring, celebrating the victory. (69)

5th Segment

John 'Bradshaw' Layfield dftd John Cena

Chop hits Cena...that was stiffer than Kieron at a stripper convention. John Bradshaw Layfield gets taken down out of nowhere. Cena slams John Bradshaw Layfield. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Lifting DDT by John Cena. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. JBL pushes out of a John Cena hold. Bodyslam by JBL. Big piledriver on Cena. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Cena walks into a slammy shoulder thing. 1 - 2 - 2.999 John Cena reverses a hip toss. Cena hits a piledriver on John Bradshaw Layfield. 1 - 2 - 2.999 JBL counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. John Cena slams JBL, who rolls onto his stomach. What is John Bradshaw Layfield doing? John Cena picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises JBL up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! John Bradshaw Layfield is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that JBL had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! John Cena must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! William Regal II has grabbed a chair. JBL walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Cena also takes a hard shot. Regal II picks up a mic "Now Ladies and Gentleman, you should know me, I am William Regals cousin, and in his absence he has sent me to keep an eye on RAW, that was a despicable display of cheating by a terribly overweight, rich man, and that rapper is just... below me, so I came out here and made my point!" (86)

6th Segment

Mic Challenge

Mrrrrrrrrrr. Keeeeeeeeennedyyyyyyyy
is in the ring and says that he is sick of inferior opponents and says he is issuing an open challenge to any opponent! Super Crazy's Mexican music hits as he comes down to the ring as Kennedy Kennedy looks on with a smirk. (72)

7th Segment

Mr Kennedy drew with Super Crazy by Double CO

Chop hits Crazy...that was stiffer than Maj at a stripper convention. Crazy takes a headbutt from Mr. Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy fires off some right and left hands. 1 - 2 - kick out. Thrown slam by Mr. Kennedy. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Super Crazy takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Kick from Super Crazy...to the leg! Oh the humanity! 1 - 2 - kick out. Not-So-Super kick by Super Crazy. Kennedy reverses a Super Crazy hammerlock. Lifting DDT by Mr. Kennedy. The two competitors end up fighting to the outside of the ring. The referee tells them to bring it back in, but neither of them are listening. The ref tries again, and again they keep brawling. The referee completes a ten count, ending the match in a double count out! Super Crazy offers a handshake to Kennedy...but he Mic Checks Super Crazy and walks off! (74)

8th Segment

Tag Team Lottery

All the members of the RAW locker room await the results of the random draw for the surprise Tag team in the 3-way title match... Vince draws out two names..... DraVen Matrix a new RAW superstar is the first person drawn and the second is... James Michaels! who of course was attacked on WWE Mobile by DraVen!

9th Segment

Brian Kendrick & Paul London dftd Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes and DraVen Matrix & James Michaels to win the World Tag Team Championship in a TLC Match!

Brian Kendrick
hits a rolling kick on Matrix. Kick ass spinning arm pulling move out of the corner by London. Table shot! Brian Kendrick with a whip into the ladder. Pick-up into a powerbomb, London hits hard. Kendrick crushes Michaels with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. Michaels takes a thrown chair to the face. Holly and Rhodes whip Kendrick into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Lifting DDT by Hardcore Holly. Cody Rhodes hits a delayed suplex on Matrix. C. Rhodes gets hip-tossed onto the ladder. Hardcore Holly takes a butterfly suplex from Michaels. Face jam onto the table by Michaels. Back heel kick off the second rope,Michaels goes down. London hits a dropkick on Cody Rhodes. DDT from the top rope by Paul London, that was cool. Brian Kendrick and Paul London go up the ladder, as Michaels thinks of tipping it over but doesn't and London & Kendrick grab the prize for the win as Holly & Rhodes look on, downfallen. (81)

10th Segment

Jeff Hardy dftd Chris Jerico and Umaga to win the I/C Championship!

J. Hardy
takes a back suplex. Kick from Chris Jericho...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Jeff Hardy reverses a hip toss. Hard back suplex on Jericho. Massive backbreaker, J. Hardy got planted. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. DDT by Chris Jericho. Umaga powers out of a headlock. Jeff Hardy scoops up Jericho. Umaga bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. DDT from the top rope by Jeff Hardy....holy crap, that was sweet. 1 - 2 - 3. J. Hardy defeats Jericho. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Umaga is down. Umaga ducks a clothesline attempt. Powerbomb on J. Hardy. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. J. Hardy blocks a punch. Full nelson on Umaga...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. Jeff Hardy stuns Umaga. Whisper in the Wind!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. (83)

11th Segment

Enforcers Tonight!

Shawn Michaels
chooses his enforcer - it is The Game, Triple H! RVD chooses next.... he chooses THE SANDMAN! (86)

12th Segment

Rob Van Dam drew with Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship in an Enforcer, No interference match!

HBK
slams Rob Van Dam down. RVD walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - kick out. RVD kicks Shawn Michaels in the gut to reverse the momentum. Chop hits HBK...that was stiffer than pinch at a stripper convention. DDT by Rob Van Dam. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. DDT from the top rope by Rob Van Dam....holy crap, that was sweet. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Big clothesline on HBK. HBK powers out of a headlock. Pick-up into a powerbomb, RVD hits hard. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Spear! RVD is down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Hard legsweep by HBK. RVD takes a back suplex. RVD gets out the back of a Shawn Michaels bodyslam attempt. Rob Van Dam hits a rolling kick on HBK as Stone Cold forces RVD bck to the Ring. Death valley driver by Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels got planted hard...that was cool.1 - 2 - The bell rings! and this match has come to a time limit draw. RVD thinks he's won as the Ref explains what's happened, he looks pissed off for a second, but realises the gold's still his, Rob Van Dam offers a handshake to HBK...and he accepts it! (84)

13th Segment

ReMatchamania

Vince McMahon
comes out and congratulates the Enforcers and both men on a terrific match, and announces a re-match for the WWE Championship at Backlash!

Overall: 77%
TV:
Tickets: $361,440, 9036 people

Current Card For Backlash

Rob Van Dam vs Shawn Michaels - WWE Championship
London & Kendrick vs Holly & Rhodes - Tag Team Championships
James Michaels vs DraVen Matrix - Grudge Match
Jeff Hardy vs Triple H

PREDICTION LEADERBOARD:
1. PaulNixon1 - 14
The Majestic - 13
3. vaibhav menta - 11
4. pinchinator - 10
5. Griffo - 6
6. holdenator - 3
7. Jaztheman - 1

Last edited:

pinchinator

International Cricketer
seen better yet seen worse :p

Rob Van Dam vs Shawn Michaels - WWE Championship
London & Kendrick vs Holly & Rhodes - Tag Team Championships
James Michaels vs DraVen Matrix - Grudge Match
Jeff Hardy vs Triple H

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Don't predict yet u toss!

Mr. Kurns

International Coach

Segment 1

Charlie Haas dftd by Snitsky

In a squash Brush Your Teeth dftd The Masked Luchadore after a Jobber Slam.. ooops sorry Pumphandle Slam - DUD - Snitsky and Haas to the scrap heap? I heard rumors that McMahon's releasing people!

Segment 2

RAW Recap - Love aafter first Attack?

Recaps The angle with James Michaels and Ashley Massaro before The Burchills interfered, and highlights of the match.

Segment 3

Val Venis dftd by Lance Cade
Lance Cade
defeats Val Venis after his recent tag troubles.

Segment 4

RAW Recap - TLC Tag Team Match

Recaps The trouble filled TLC match, in which Londrick beat Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes and DraVen Matrix and James Michaels.

Segment 5

RAW Recap - Rob Van Dam drew with Shawn Michaels - Enforcer Match for WWE Championship

Recaps the Time Limit draw between RVD and HBK for the WWE Title, with Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H and The Sandman as enforcers, before the Chairman Vincent Kennedy McMahon announces a rematch for Backlash!

Segment 6

Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly dftd by Ted DiBiase Jr & DH Smith

The suprise team of DH and Ted DiBiase Jr. shocks the ex-champs as they start off slowly and it pays, as a surprise victory happens and more Tag Problems are appearing!

URL%5D

WWE Workers Released, Indy Stars Signed, FCW Workers Called Up

[SIZE=-1]by Dave Meltzer[/SIZE]

[email protected]

The WWE have gone bonkers releasing around 40 workers, signing 5, 1 who has already appeared and calling up 2 workers from FCW!

The WWE have signed 2 indy stars - Jerry Lynn and Chris Hero repackaged as Billy Spleen and DraVen Matrix, and signed 4 TNA stars - Christopher Daniels - as Arslaan Khalid, Chris Harris and major pick-ups in Christian (Jay Reso) and Rhino! But both are still able to work for TNA, Vince was unhappy about this, but was persuaded to let them, as TNA tapes differently, they have called up Matt Sydal and a Brazilian, Kafu.

The list of the released is this:
Balls Mahoney, Torrie Wilson, Sheamus O'Shaunnesy, Marty Wright, Charlie Haas, KC James, Ron Simmons (DAMN!), Sinn Bowdee, Charles Evans, Kevin Thorn, The McCallisters, Gene Snitsky, Chris Rombola, Barbie Blank (Kelly Kelly), Ranjin Singh, Dalip Singh (The Great Khali), Cliff Compton, Layla, Plazma, Dave Taylor - The WWE released him, but have paid for his rehab, after admitting his drinking problems, Lena Yada, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Shawn Spears, Drew McIntyre, Leon O'Fencon, Drew Hankinson, Terry Gordy Jr., Mark Henry, Eve Torres, Marty Janetty, after a series of late night incidents, Dylan Postl (Hornswoggle), Matt Striker, Terrn Terral, Jamie Noble, Nick Nemeth, Mikey of Spirit Squad fame, Jonathon Coachman, CHIKARA's Inside Joke, Mike Knox, Jillian Hall and Roucka, the WWE wished them all the best in their future endeavours.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
That's a Job for Arslaan the Curry Man - Worm Curry!

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Yeah, I din't want to, but I didn't have anything for him, Finlay was lucky not to be released, but I should think something up for Fnlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread