Banner-3.jpg

Headshot.jpg

Mohinder Singh Gill

Code:
Born: 18th March 1992
Born in: Chandigarh
Left Hand Bat
Left Arm Medium/Off-Break

Mohinder Gill, a village boy brought up playing in the back streets of Chandigarh has been spotted playing college cricket and is in the Indian academies, follow his journey as he tries to build his way through the ranks and into the Indian 1st XI.

The Rock

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mr. Gill, are you doing this just for fame? Why are you struggling then?! Get into a reality show! :D

The title, just change it. And rest all looks good. GL! :thumbs

arjind

International Coach
The Turning Point

I arrived back from training, feeling that things were starting to come together and it wouldn't be too long before I get my chance. I found my phone glaring at me with 1 new message: This Was It!

Phone.jpg

My well connected friend in Australia had convinced a scout from South Australia to come to my trainings and he had been secretly watching me for about a week or so. They have decided to offer me a contract for South Australia. It isn't huge amounts of money but it's more than I'm earning now and it will be my break into the cricketing world. I had to accept it, I am just wondering how I am going to pay my friend back.

arjind

International Coach
"Oh, I might as well give up my dream if I train that poorly"

I couldn't hit the ball off the square or get the ball on the square. I am meeting up with my mate and don't want him to think I have wasted his time, What do I do?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Was that a update?