Moronization , (flaming or NO FLAMING thats the question)

Should the rules for flaming and spamming be removed from the preamble of the forum?

• hmmm(to some extent)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStorm

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Flaming and spamming (atleast flamming) shud be removed from rules coz its hardly followed(since many do it and those who appeal against it end up as culprits)
Rules should be universal and not restricted to few members
such rrules should be mended or broken \
wot say??

Last edited:

TheStorm

Club Cricketer
here is the first instance, view for yourselves

http://planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1157921&postcount=44

or i shall rather make it easy for u
To compare the IPL with the Premiership is a bit silly. Cricket isn't that big, it's only played in countries that were our bitches. IPLs opening games viewing figures in India were 12 million apparently, I found that mazingly low although they estimated the number of people watching i would have been a fair bit higher because of more people to a telly. To compare that with premiership football where they get whats estimated as a billion people watching, (although the stats aren't the same again) is a bit silly.

and I thought forum had its rules

4) No Flaming: Whilst a member of this community your will respect everyone's right to an opinion. You may not, in any form, flame a fellow member. If you have issues with a certain person, please sort it out away from the forums. There is a zero-tolerance policy for posts that provoke or incite racial, social, and/or religious discrimination.
14) Racism/Religion/Terrorism: In addition to point 4) regarding zero-tolerance policy for posts that provoke or incite racial, social, and/or religious discrimination, we would prefer members not to initiate discussion of religion, racism or terrorism. Unfortunately such topics cannot usually be discussed maturely and end up causing offence intentional or otherwise. This is a cricket messageboard; if you wish to discuss these issues we would prefer if you did so elsewhere.

15) Trolling: Post that are intentionally derogatory or inflammatory made for the purpose of picking a fight will not be tolerated.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I know, they should make a rule that England cant brag about us being there bitches :(

Oh and about being serious, get over it.

TheStorm

Club Cricketer
TheStorm added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

4) No Flaming: Whilst a member of this community your will respect everyone's right to an opinion. You may not, in any form, flame a fellow member. If you have issues with a certain person, please sort it out away from the forums. There is a zero-tolerance policy for posts that provoke or incite racial, social, and/or religious discrimination.
14) Racism/Religion/Terrorism: In addition to point 4) regarding zero-tolerance policy for posts that provoke or incite racial, social, and/or religious discrimination, we would prefer members not to initiate discussion of religion, racism or terrorism. Unfortunately such topics cannot usually be discussed maturely and end up causing offence intentional or otherwise. This is a cricket messageboard; if you wish to discuss these issues we would prefer if you did so elsewhere.

15) Trolling: Post that are intentionally derogatory or inflammatory made for the purpose of picking a fight will not be tolerated.

LEicester fox should be banned for leaving such a comment and if it ws his sense of humour, then its sick too sick

thats all

This thread should not be closed

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
LEicester fox should be banned for leaving such a comment and if it ws his sense of humour, then its sick too sick

thats all

TheStorm added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

thats all

You should be banned for spamming and making stupid threads. Notice your the only one who cares about that comment?

TheStorm

Club Cricketer

!!!:boxing

thats what it is
ONE who breaks the rules is supported and one who speaks against such an act is demanded to be punished
rules are rules
doesnt matter if no one else reacts
I love my country and respect all others too
the reason y i m shouting

Highlander999

ICC President
You should be banned for such a crap thread :rolleyes:

Mate, just get over it, people are entitled to their own views, but we did rule your country :p

Highlander999

ICC President
You should be banned for spamming and making stupid threads. Notice your the only one who cares about that comment?

Nice to see we agree on that :p

Also Storm. Stop spamming with just the same quote, otherwise you will be banned for spam

well if not banned, he should be warned at least...

Joe's had enough warnings in his time. I doubt he would care ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread