Most Important "Whats your Fav" Thread!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Seems to be a lot of Whats your Fav/Worst threads at the moment but what I really want to know is.................

........Whats your Favourite Beer??????????????

(Mine's Stella Artois)

sachin

International Coach
Hmm don't really drink,but.....the harry potter thread(at the moment),is my fav thread.You sucked me in,so i thougt i should do what the title says.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Finally a reply, I was getting worried I was the only drinker on the forum. I don't think I have tried Crown, I'll keep an eye out for it. I am not sure how easy it is to get in the UK though.

jonah

International Coach
kevmead said:
Finally a reply, I was getting worried I was the only drinker on the forum.
err, no. I'll drink anything really (ashamedly), haven't got a particular favourite
:cheers

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
jonah said:
err, no. I'll drink anything really (ashamedly), haven't got a particular favourite
:cheers
Nothing to be ashamed of, I'll drink most beers (and most other type of alcahol except those awful Alcopop's). Anyone tried Weissbeer? I drink it when I am in Bavaria.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Briggsey said:
I gave up drinking on sunday morning, most people could probably guess why lol :D
You will be back, I gave up drinking once, think it lasted about 24hours:p

Briggsey

International Coach
Never! I made all my friends promise not to let me drink again lol should be easy because 1. they dont drink themselves and 2. they are glad i gave up!!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beer you know you want it. But come on what's you poison?

Briggsey

International Coach
Lets just say i over-enjoyed myself at a friends party on saturday!! Believe me it was great at the time but when i woke up it wasnt.

Once after new years eve my mum had a hang over that lasted 4 days!!!!!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Briggsey said:
Lets just say i over-enjoyed myself at a friends party on saturday!! Believe me it was great at the time but when i woke up it wasnt.

Once after new years eve my mum had a hang over that lasted 4 days!!!!!
Drink a good beer (Something German perhaps with no chemicals) and you won't get much of a hangover.

In Germany it is illegal to put chemical is beer because of the purity laws

Briggsey

International Coach
I can handle the beer, i think what really killed me off was when i started mixing cocktails! They seem like nothing but damn they can get to you quick!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Cocktails are like etch-a-sketch, just shake your head and say "urrgh" and start over!!!!

Briggsey

International Coach
Exactly!! But they tasted so nice i couldnt stop mixing them to try and find that taste i got with the first one i mixed and in the end i was too bad to care!!

I had work the next morning and believe me I nearly went home after 10 mins lol.

Users who are viewing this thread