Motorsport Moto GP

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
First race of the season tonight, no doubt everyone will be interested to see how Casey Stoner goes after his move from Ducati to Honda.
Qatar's been his second home as far as racing goes, and took out pole position once again.

I thought the race was in 2 hours, but I can't find it on the TV guide :D I know it's on though :lol
I found it on the commercial channel, crises averted.

Last edited:

harrisb

International Coach
Do you guys get the 125cc and Moto2 'support' races in Australia, it's on the 'red button' (BBC digital interactive service) here, and a lot of the more exciting races are in those classes where they're all racing for a ride in a big MotoGP team.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yep we have the Moto 2 aswell, I actually forgot about it since I haven't paid much attention to 125's, 250's, or the new Moto 2 class.

They were always live on Fox Sports and delayed on commercial to put the GP's first.. now it appears to be live on commercial and not on FS at all, so isn't interactive.

---

Great weekend by Stoner, culminating in a clear win. Don't know what happened to Pedrosa, but he looked shattered after Stoner shot past him.
Happy to see Rossi so far back :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread