murtuzah's c2k5 patches

Sarwanfan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Murtazah can you please try and create a patch for MRF wizard bat for the great tendulker and lara and create the bats that the likes of kallis vaughan and trescothick have . Your a great cpu wizard but remember not to go to the codies go to ea sports because then you'll kick wilson out of a job and thats a great site and remember all your admirarers at planetcricket . 1 more thing find out which bats chanderpaul and sarwan have and create a patch for them please and good luck with the as tone bat

murtazah can u create a mrf wizard bat when you finish the as tone bat please and create the bat that kallis has please and sarwan if you cant tell me and barmy if your can do it please help can someone but the digicel logo on the windies shirt like the pepsi logo on pakistans whites patch and ea done a great graphic in marcus trescothicks face he looks just like him and murali and warnes actoins are a dead like image

murtuzah

School Cricketer
ive update dthe pakistani kit to the current one used by the team.
its a primary one at the moment...im going to tweak it later. but for now you lot can use this.

to install the kit, donwload the zip file and extract the included .fsh file into the cricket 2005 folder.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 208
  • 2bdc719c27550d9bcd0484acc0bdbd37.zip
    100 KB · Views: 48

brettLee

International Cricketer
absolutely superb..challenge to EA & HB.. All the Best

Shahid Afridi

Club Cricketer
brilliant work could you make a sky sports presentation type thing you knw with the scoreboard at the bottom

how do you download it i downloaded it now how do i put it on the game

Shahid Afridi

Club Cricketer
brilliant work could you make a sky sports presentation type thing you knw with the scoreboard at the bottom

how do you download it i downloaded it now how do i put it on the game

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Hey. Nice work so far. Think you could move the score card to the bottom and make it jus like WC 2003 style? I mean where everything appeared in one line. That wud be awesome if you could do it.

Users who are viewing this thread