surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i think i ve created the highest team score in ODIs.....
but here are the screenies showing
1)Highest team total in ODI
2)Highest induvidual score in test and ODI(if i am right i think this is lower than the records already created...if so this is my personal recrd then ;) )

cheers :cheers

Attachments

• recd3.jpg
    recd3.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 22
  • recrd2.jpg
    recrd2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 21
  • record1.jpg
    record1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 21

Jeffwilson

School Cricketer
dam u got sum great records there. it seems u have just beaten me at everything. my test high is 452* and odi 204. and my highest odi is 481-3 but i think i have the highest partnership (for now)

just to prove its an odi

Attachments

• daviddarkes.jpg
    daviddarkes.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 16
  • odi partnership.jpg
    odi partnership.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 16
  • iccwc2011d.jpg
    iccwc2011d.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 17

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Nice records Surendar, especially since you did your 400 against the current Aussies :D

Here are some of mine, it was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Well that is if you were an England fan, or if you were a Windies fan :p

His name is Chris Marsden, and he is the best opening batsman I have ever had for England. Shame he plays for Sussex and not my County team, otherwise he could be averaging something silly in FC cricket. I had been trying to break the record for England for around 35 seasons, and leading 4-0 with one test to play, batting first on a belter I decided to just bat through when they were looking set. As they went on and on, the score continued to mount, and it ended up with this massive 600! He scored so many runs through the 3 cover regions that they all ended up reset and stuck at 10 :mad:

(as with any record I post, this game is on normal, and if anyone wants it I have every year saved and backed up)

This was the innings:

marsden600.jpg

This is the match summary:

marsden600summary.JPG

This is the partnerships from that match:

marsden600partnerships.JPG

And finally this is the year he ended up having. Over 2000 test match runs, and it included a triple hundred against the Aussies.

marsden600season.JPG

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanx Puddleduck!!!!

Wow puddleduck,

u got 600+ runs!!!! Its nice..and also 80 fours :eek: ...great mate:clap !!!! I had a similar type of innings with Pieterson...As i want to get a result from that match i unwillingly decalred with Pietrson 465 not out!!!

:cheers

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks mate :cheers:

Yeah I normally always go for the result, but once the series is dead, I sometimes try to bat on and on and see if any records get broken. Normally still end up all out by the end of the 2nd or 3rd day and trying to force a result, but this time they just kept on going. Your score being not out will have done wonders for his average!

Jeffwilson

School Cricketer
my 452* was over 3 days (declared last over 3rd day). How many days did he bat?

Users who are viewing this thread