Name The Actor/Actress.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
At this rate, I don't think anyone's going to post the right answer. No point holding up this thread any longer and ruining the fun. :p

Terence Hill. Famous for his spaghetti western comedy flicks in the early 1970s such as They Call Me Trinity (1970), Trinity Is Still My Name (1971) alongside Bud Spencer aka Carlo Pedersoli, an Olympic level swimmer/water polo player in his youth. He also starred alongside the great Henry Fonda in another western comedy My Name Is Nobody (1973) and just the one time played the role of the character Django in Django, Prepare A Coffin (1968) which was a sequel of sorts to Django (1966) starring Franco Nero with whom Hill aka Mario Girotti bore a slight facial resemblance.

Over to you folks now.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
At this rate, I don't think anyone's going to post the right answer. No point holding up this thread any longer and ruining the fun. :p

Terence Hill. Famous for his spaghetti western comedy flicks in the early 1970s such as They Call Me Trinity (1970), Trinity Is Still My Name (1971) alongside Bud Spencer aka Carlo Pedersoli, an Olympic level swimmer/water polo player in his youth. He also starred alongside the great Henry Fonda in another western comedy My Name Is Nobody (1973) and just the one time played the role of the character Django in Django, Prepare A Coffin (1968) which was a sequel of sorts to Django (1966) starring Franco Nero with whom Hill aka Mario Girotti bore a slight facial resemblance.

Over to you folks now.
I recognise the face but didn’t know that was his name!

Good one though :cheers

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England

Over to you folks now.
Very good, had me stumped and i'm still none the wiser! :D

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers

Over to you folks now.

I would have surely answered that if walked over this thread , as you know I watched those movies on your recommendations ! :D

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I would have surely answered that if walked over this thread , as you know I watched those movies on your recommendations ! :D
Oh I was giving away 5 million vCash for correctly guessing that one too :p

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Oh I was giving away 5 million vCash for correctly guessing that one too :p
Just like you were going to give away 99 million vCash on another quiz when no one guessed correctly! We know by now you're pulling our leg and keeping the vCash for yourself! :D

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Just like you were going to give away 99 million vCash on another quiz when no one guessed correctly! We know by now you're pulling our leg and keeping the vCash for yourself! :D
:yes[DOUBLEPOST=1546287252][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now you've mentioned it she does look like Judy Garland, but the answer is nope! :D
Shirley Valentine?

Users who are viewing this thread