need help very badly

S

shawn

Hi,

I have the game cricket 2004 and when i ran the game i was very much impressed with the graphics and game play. However i noticed that I very very rarely managed to bowl in a manner where i got an edge to the keeper or slips or bat where in shots were thrilling to execute. I was also curious to know if any patches were available.

I must say i have spent 2 days and have found so many patches. They all seem to be very good. The problem is i haven't been able to install any of them successfully.Besides with so many patches i don't know which ones are really required and which ones aren't. There doesn't seem to be a readme file which explains in detail as to how to install the patch in a step by step manner.

Can some one please let me know which ones are really required to improve game play performance and where to find them. Also please let me know how do i go about installing the patch. I am new to cricket 2004, so please respond in a manner where in a beginner understands.

I am waiting eagerly to install the patches and play the game with the installed patches.

Thanks.

Shawn :sorry:

P.S. you can e-mail me at [email protected]

I

imported_potter

Originally posted by shawn@Jul 4 2004, 02:40 PM
There doesn't seem to be a readme file which explains in detail as to how to install the patch in a step by step manner.
Listen up guys who are creating patches, please include a readme coz many people here have problems installing it. There are many guys here who are new to the game an if you dont provide them with proper help, how can you expects comments about your patches. Only the guys who are familiar with file types and all can install and comment on it. Other than that you will only get a a single comment i.e "PATCH NOT WORKING". So please provide a readme with a patch or better solutioin would be to create a thread which explains all the installation process so you dont need to put a readme with every file you upload.

Im also new to cricket 2004 (not to this forum) so Im still in doubts as to which patch I should install first.

And to get edges, you should bowl a good length just outside off stump. Not to short and not to full. Just ball it around the area where you see the umpires hat for the length and keep the ball on and arround the off stump to get edges. Sometimes try a fuller ball and well out outside offstump. You will surely get edges.

Users who are viewing this thread